Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Don't Know Who Hires ...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Rex Ryan, coaching for his job, takes more active role in Jets' defense

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...s_defense.html
    great article. thanks for posting it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having Ducasse playing scares the sh*t out of me. This guy has been nothing more than a f*cking BUM since Tanny drafted that worthless POS. IMO, the only reason he got the starting job is because Winters was injured. When Winters is ready for full time duty, my hope is he gets inserted into the starting lineup. That will likely be the case anyway because Ducasse will have gotten the QB killed several times already.

After that? My hope is that they move on from Ducasse once and for all. Jets fans need to face reality, Ducasse sucks and it was a wasted pick by Tanny. The guy is a complete bust.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Having Ducasse playing scares the sh*t out of me, Ducasse sucks and it was a wasted pick by Tanny. The guy is a complete bust.
    That is certainly exactly how I felt before this preseason.

I was very pleasantly surprised that he played well during his time in there this year though ... Did the lightbulb finally turn on? Was it new offensive coaches? Was it someone like Colon actually able to tell him what he needed to know about playing OG? Or is it a mirage that will be gone less than 24 hours from now when he plays against top level competition?

I hope to God you are wrong ... But am certainly not confident that will be the case