Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: New Story: Green and White Breakdown: Week 1

All Jets 24/7
    Post Thanks / Like

Post New Story: Green and White Breakdown: Week 1

Before tomorrow's first regular season game against the Tampa Bay Bucaneers, check out the second episode of The Green and White Breakdown with JetsInsider.com reporters Ashley Iaconetti and Evan Slavit. They discuss the keys to success and how the Jets will stand against Vegas odds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQg5...ature=youtu.be

More...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Good watch ... Funny graphic about the plane flying over.

Sounded to me though that they were saying we are favored in the game ... Where I believe we're actually a couple point home underdogs ... My site actually has us down to -4&1/2.

Agree on the 3 main points to win stop Tampa run game, Geno limit mistakes, jets run game play solidly ... Although I will semi-differ on the last point & change it to jets running backs perform solidly. The reason for my slight verbal discrepancy is MM & his WCO tendency to utilize the RB's in his short passing game & dump off safery valve ... I expect the RB's receiving yards to be about equal to their running yards.

I will go with more int's on the year for Cro over Revis as well ... For the same reason ... Once Revis shows he's healthy ... Teams will not be foolish enough to test him.

Again ... Good stuff!