Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: Unofficial Hampur Tampax Bush Buttnqueers at NY Jets Gameday Thread

  1. #41
    Sanchez had good body language

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,129
    Lankster Suplex!!!


  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,129
    Also Ty Law can eat all the dicks.


  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,282
    Nice win! By one or one hindered points, a w is a w.

    A few comments-

    First, wow, this site is sssslllllloooooowwwwwwww.......

    Second, geno made some dumb decisions early, but seemed to get comfortable in the second half.

    Third, D looked pretty good. However, Cro better get his head out of his ass and stop taking plays off. And Millner better learn to turn his freakin head around.

    Fourth, all the damn headlines tomorrow will read that the bucs gave the w to the jets. The egg on the face and the spin tomorrow will be hilarious.

  5. #45
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,282
    And fifth- nice shot by Powell to Revis down the sideline. Atta boy.




    Any post game Revis comments anyone hear?

  6. #46
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Oh, John Lynch. Yea, he'll be impartial.
    Thatlil*****

    When Folksie hit the winning FG he said "The Circus continues"


    Don't ask me; wtf was he saying...that's all I'm saying....and I'm saying what you're thinking. And, when it comes to what you're drinking, I'll have two.

  7. #47
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Sanchez had good body language
    If his job was to look like a chick taking a survey in a supermarket...well...yeah.



    -

  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,282
    BTW, what did we do to deserve this?

    Usually the football gods script would have been a Folk dink off the upright.


  9. #49
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post

    Usually the football gods script would have been a Folk dink off the upright.

    Lol...that ball was screaming, holding out its lil brown hands trying to grab that right upright to screw us. Somehow, it spun left. I saw it.

    I did the squinge dance to move the ball over, that may have helped.

    -

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Lankster Suplex!!!

    Scott Steiner would be proud.

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,129
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Thatlil*****

    When Folksie hit the winning FG he said "The Circus continues"


    Don't ask me; wtf was he saying...that's all I'm saying....and I'm saying what you're thinking. And, when it comes to what you're drinking, I'll have two.
    Yeah, WLF? Him and his block-shaped head can LOLGFY. Also eff him for choosing Denver over us when Herm was here....Herm was even his godfather to his kid and he STILL blew us off. So GFY.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    If his job was to look like a chick taking a survey in a supermarket...well...yeah.



    -


    His official title is clipboard holder/stubble massager.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    BTW, what did we do to deserve this?

    Usually the football gods script would have been a Folk dink off the upright.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...that ball was screaming, holding out its lil brown hands trying to grab that right upright to screw us. Somehow, it spun left. I saw it.

    I did the squinge dance to move the ball over, that may have helped.

    -
    All this does is set us up for a 40-7 loss at Fudgeboro. Get ready to see the Butt-fumble clip eleventy-bajillion times between now and kickoff.

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,282
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...that ball was screaming, holding out its lil brown hands trying to grab that right upright to screw us. Somehow, it spun left. I saw it.

    I did the squinge dance to move the ball over, that may have helped.

    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    All this does is set us up for a 40-7 loss at Fudgeboro. Get ready to see the Butt-fumble clip eleventy-bajillion times between now and kickoff.
    You see, here's how this is going to go down.

    The football gods gave us a mostly meaningless win versus an out of conference opponent. Like "Oh yeah, here you go. Enjoy this tiny morsel. Because come December, when you need to win one game and have other teams lose to clinch a playoff spot, and you're playing the 8 oclock Sunday night game, and all the other teams you needed to lose lost, and you only need to make a 23 yard field goal to win the game.... DINK.. Off the right upright. "

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,888
    lol - you guys are seriously damaged.

    This morning in the office:

    me: Geno looked good for a rookie.
    vaGiants Homer: They suck. Aside from the turnovers, Giants looked great. Almost won the game.
    me: (/Spock eyebrow) They looked like ****. Hope they save the coupons from "almost winning the game" - they can trade those in for a make believe playoff spot in January. *laughs*

  14. #54
    What time is the game on?

  15. #55
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,611
    I would have posted more during the game but the jizzinsideher servers were really bogged down...

  16. #56
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Yeah, WLF? Him and his block-shaped head can LOLGFY. Also eff him for choosing Denver over us when Herm was here....Herm was even his godfather to his kid and he STILL blew us off. So GFY.





    His official title is clipboard holder/stubble massager.





    All this does is set us up for a 40-7 loss at Fudgeboro. Get ready to see the Butt-fumble clip eleventy-bajillion times between now and kickoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    lol - you guys are seriously damaged.

    This morning in the office:

    me: Geno looked good for a rookie.
    vaGiants Homer: They suck. Aside from the turnovers, Giants looked great. Almost won the game.
    me: (/Spock eyebrow) They looked like ****. Hope they save the coupons from "almost winning the game" - they can trade those in for a make believe playoff spot in January. *laughs*


    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What time is the game on?
    Ohhh, the game is on now buddy. Q is doing his part. BTW, I love you like a brother but I will unleash the hordes if you are raising your hand.


    in factttttt.....

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    lol - you guys are seriously damaged.

    This morning in the office:

    me: Geno looked good for a rookie.

    vaGiants Homer: They suck. Aside from the turnovers, Giants looked great. Almost won the game.
    me: (/Spock eyebrow) They looked like ****. Hope they save the coupons from "almost winning the game" - they can trade those in for a make believe playoff spot in January. *laughs*
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO the delusion is strong in this one. They looked sloppy as f*ck on O... Just like they did during the Preseason. GiCan'ts Fans lolz

    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    I would have posted more during the game but the jizzinsideher servers were really bogged down...
    Yea that happens to me too or the site will become accessible for like a min and then the server gets busy again

  18. #58
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO the delusion is strong in this one. They looked sloppy as f*ck on O... Just like they did during the Preseason. GiCan'ts Fans lolz


    Yea that happens to me too or the site will become accessible for like a min and then the server gets busy again
    What happened, got tired of the JN "Lounge"?

    You're spamming the Hampur today.

    BTW how was the wiener contest? You never followed up

  19. #59
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    11,070

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What happened, got tired of the JN "Lounge"?

    You're spamming the Hampur today.

    BTW how was the wiener contest? You never followed up
    I'm not spamming ... I just have a little time on my hands today. I never got to go to the contest.

    My friend p*ssied out ... :-/ Oh well next yr I'll go. Jungle Juice did you miss me ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us