Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Do I dare do it?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,625

    Do I dare do it?

    So, I got screwed on my Defense this year... not really though because I planned to play matchups.

    I was going to start whoever was playing Jacksonville or Pittsburgh. Saw the Raiders (it's the Raiduhs) are playing JAX and Bengals (taken) v. Pitt.

    The rest of my lineup looks pretty good for the week. Enough that I think I can cover a bad performance from my D.

    So here's the question: Do I dare start the Jets D this week? High risk, high reward type of situation. With only Edelman to worry about, I feel pretty good about the Jets D.

    What say you? (Any help would be appreciated)

  2. #2
    Whar are the alternatives? Id start miami d over jets d. I cant see lots of turnovers by the patz at home

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,625
    Following defenses taken: SEA, SF, HOU, DEN, CHI, NE, CIN, BAL, NYG

    Of the following, who would you guys start:

    NYJ
    MIA
    KC

    I'm kind of leaning towards KC at this point.

    Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Following defenses taken: SEA, SF, HOU, DEN, CHI, NE, CIN, BAL, NYG

    Of the following, who would you guys start:

    NYJ
    MIA
    KC

    I'm kind of leaning towards KC at this point.

    Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I'd rank all three equally this week. Tough call so go with your gut.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    So, I got screwed on my Defense this year... not really though because I planned to play matchups.

    I was going to start whoever was playing Jacksonville or Pittsburgh. Saw the Raiders (it's the Raiduhs) are playing JAX and Bengals (taken) v. Pitt.

    The rest of my lineup looks pretty good for the week. Enough that I think I can cover a bad performance from my D.

    So here's the question: Do I dare start the Jets D this week? High risk, high reward type of situation. With only Edelman to worry about, I feel pretty good about the Jets D.

    What say you? (Any help would be appreciated)
    Same dilemma...but I made the decision last night to pick up the Jets D and roll with it. All in on the Jets this weekend...I even put 16 confidence points on the Jets against the spread in my deep pickem league. I haven't felt this good about a Jets game since we played Cincy in the playoffs in 2010.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Same dilemma...but I made the decision last night to pick up the Jets D and roll with it. All in on the Jets this weekend...I even put 16 confidence points on the Jets against the spread in my deep pickem league. I haven't felt this good about a Jets game since we played Cincy in the playoffs in 2010.
    I love the commitment. It's always hard for me to judge the #jets fantasy football wise. My homerism definitely hurts the objectiveness. I'm going to start Kellen Winslow in some of my deeper leagues and Daily Fantasy Tournaments but I keep second guessing it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us