Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How was Franchesca today?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan61 View Post
    +1
    +1

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Yeah he has a thing for Parcells; they both like to eat 10 buckets of chicken. That's how they bonded.

They don't talk anymore. I think Parcells feels the same about him as just about everyone else.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rorjets View Post
    Since Mad Dog left this show is just the pits. Nobody to keep his HUGE EGO in check.
    and MADDOG on SIRIUS is no great shakes now either................

Fatty was ripping Rex for talking about how Tampa had a great run defense. He pretty much called Rex an idiot for not knowing that the only reason Tamp have up such a small amount of rushing yards was because everyone passed on ten, and never bothered to run.

I found this interesting and thought he might have had a point, so I decided to look into it. After checking the numbers, he was dead wrong. Teams ran an average number of rushing attempts against them and Tampa yielded the lowest Yards per Carry in the NFL at 3.5. It really bothers be how he made these statements as if he had done the research and knew it to be fact, when the reality of it is that he was full of sh*t and absolutely wrong.