Thread: 2013-2014 New Jersey Devils Thread

2013-2014 New Jersey Devils Thread

Hoping this belated thread brings them their first victory. What a miserable start.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Hoping this belated thread brings them their first victory. What a miserable start.
    Let's Go Devils.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Looking like a brutal year for us

Totally, can't lose another superstar and expect anything... DeBoer prob should be shown the door before its too late...

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    What goes up must come down.

I'm surprised by the poor start. Minus the Kovalchuk fiasco, I thought they had a very solid off-season. Brunner, Ryder, Clowe, Jagr, and Schneider really is a nice haul of acquisitions. I haven't watched as much as I would have liked thus far, been swamped at work, but I'm hoping it's just taking them some time to gel with the significant roster change.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm surprised by the poor start. Minus the Kovalchuk fiasco, I thought they had a very solid off-season. Brunner, Ryder, Clowe, Jagr, and Schneider really is a nice haul of acquisitions. I haven't watched as much as I would have liked thus far, been swamped at work, but I'm hoping it's just taking them some time to gel with the significant roster change.
    It's been a great 20 year run, time to reload and try for another 3 cups, I'm not greedy.

Jets Insider VIP
    just saw Crosby shopping at Kiehl's with a bunch of this fag teammates at the Short Hills Mall. KIEHLS LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    just saw Mike Babcock in the mall Short Hills Mall ....jinx

Jets Insider VIP

Veteran
    Thoughts on the season so far?

Jets Insider VIP
    Some youth, some positives but until we get a consistent goalie we will be stuck at 3.

Jets Insider VIP
    Devils humping the Islanders.

Having a hard time imagining Marty in any other uniform..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Big game today. I will be in sec 3.

Can't remember the last time this team missed the playoffs back to back years. They just aren't a very good team.

Can't remember the last time this team missed the playoffs back to back years. They just aren't a very good team.
    Losing two top 3 forwards in their prime will do that to any team. Thank god we resigned Cory for the next 7 years and have great young D prospects to put around him.