Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headband

Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    I heard that Sanchez wears Hanes underwear. We should start a thread about it.
    Nah... he probably goes commando.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Isn't this a popular International thing with soccer players?

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Isn't this a popular International thing with soccer players?
    Yes, but name one soccer player who is NOT gay. Just ONE.

I think we should hijack this thread and talk about who Mark is banging now. That will be mush more interesting..

So he was plowing Kate Upton last year, and he think he got it wet in one of the Kardashians ( can't remember what one, but they're all dirty little whores). So what's Mark into now?

Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    I think we should hijack this thread and talk about who Mark is banging now. That will be mush more interesting..

So he was plowing Kate Upton last year, and he think he got it wet in one of the Kardashians ( can't remember what one, but they're all dirty little whores). So what's Mark into now?
    My mistake, It wasn't a Kardashian ( Mark isn't Black), but Eva, which is an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post

Hopefully he's moved on from 17 year olds

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Hopefully he's moved on from 17 year olds
    And 50 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to study up on the Sativa / Indica differentials. The headband is a 7-0-shmevvin original. Damn its hott up here in No cal.

Who would waste the time in search of the meaning of Marks headbands? Sure its nice, but he still looks like a lulubird. And Mark, just go ahead and ditch the clipboard and pen, because it comes off fake. You wouldnt understand a photo of a presnap defensive formation, if a key to a pair of USC cho chas depended on it.

And keep your advice out of Genos ear, PLEASE.

GoooooJEts!
    THIS!!

The funniest thing Sunday at the JETS bar we go to was whenever they showed Mark talking to Geno...

"NO!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, GENO!!! GET WAY FROM HIM!!!"

LOLZ

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    I heard that Sanchez wears Hanes underwear. We should start a thread about it.
    don't know about that, but I bet he knows what brand Brandon Moore wears.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Wow...just wow. The irrational hate for Sanchez has jumped the shark here. He's not on the field. Can we move on? And did you really start a new account here just to lead with this?
    This 100%

Jets fans are the WORST!!!!!

GOOD GRIEF!!!

I don't care what any of you say, he looks like an idiot with that gay assed headband on and should be told if he needs to wear something like that to wear a hat. That is a statement of "coolness" and for someone who is the joke of the league, it is both embarrassing and looks foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to study up on the Sativa / Indica differentials. The headband is a 7-0-shmevvin original. Damn its hott up here in No cal.

==============================

And keep your advice out of Genos ear, PLEASE.

GoooooJEts!
    HAHA! YES re Indica/Sativa... But that's odd, WCO... Sativa is usually what makes me feel like my head is in a vice... I think...

=====================

And yes! Geno, if you listen to Mark, do the opposite!

(jets fans are soooo mean)

Hall Of Fame
    Mark is a good kid and it is a noble gesture. But I think I would rather be bald than sport his pube hair. That sh*t looks nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    This 100%

Jets fans are the WORST!!!!!

GOOD GRIEF!!!
    Marketing guy with my company has been to 2 stadiums - Lambeau for the Packers and MetLife for the Jets. I asked him to distinguish between the 2. He said Packer fans are 50/50 men to women, very polite and very wholesome. Jet fans he described as 90/10 men to women, very loud and "very earthy". LMAO! So we are not the worst...just "very earthy"!

Never was one to get worked up over a head band

Why do you care what another man wears on his head? Watch the game and not the guy holding the clipboard on the sidelines.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Marketing guy with my company has been to 2 stadiums - Lambeau for the Packers and MetLife for the Jets. I asked him to distinguish between the 2. He said Packer fans are 50/50 men to women, very polite and very wholesome. Jet fans he described as 90/10 men to women, very loud and "very earthy". LMAO! So we are not the worst...just "very earthy"!
    Jets fans are baby boomers that fell in love with Namath and have been getting kicked in the balls ever since. Or the children and grandchildren of the baby boomers that have never witnessed a championship while watching their friends and relatives that are Giants and Pats win multiple times.