Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

68 73.91%
  • Patriots

24 26.09%
Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2342

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: New York Jets (1-0) vs. New England Patriots (1-0) W2

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Not one mention of Wilfork throwing punch #1

Enough of the Brady love fest, now Ny media can say they shouldve been 0-2
    this is the problem the ny media sucks they wont call them out on it
    but let someone question manish's status as a citizen.....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scrizzy View Post
    Scumbag moves by a scumbag franchise with scumbag fans. **** you Mangold! Ban me ****heads!

I hope Wilkerson broke his ****ing ankle. Enjoy your 1 victory this year *******s.
    **** you dick head you could not win without cheating you little prick bring it I will beat the ever loving **** out of you

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe play Simms next week cause Sanchez is hurt and Geno actually looks worse than Sanchez.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    like always, the jets just give the game away. nothing new, only been doing it the last 44 yrs.
    Like always, you are a jackass Giant fan troll

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scumbag moves by a scumbag franchise with scumbag fans. **** you Mangold! Ban me ****heads!

I hope Wilkerson broke his ****ing ankle. Enjoy your 1 victory this year *******s.
    BAN

BAN

BAN

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

If this guy isn't banned within five minutes, I'm done with this board.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is just no playmaking talent on this team atm - offense. Geno did okay for a rookie making his 2nd start on the road in NE and bad weather.

My game ball goes to the whole D and Vlad Ducasse.

Plays of the game: the Hill fumble - killer.

And the utter BS non-call on the Edelman fumble.

Yes Geno had picks - they may have cost us the chance to win but didn't actually lose us the game.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gates OUT

Braylon IN

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wilfork definitely did a shove but calling it a punch is ridiculous. I would have been fine with him getting flagged for that because he was clearly instigating but it all started with the questionable tackle by Mangold who was clearly pissed over Talib being cutesy. I probably would have been pissed too but it didn't change the reality of what happened.

Bummed there's so much rage here. Both teams are sort of rebuilding and it was a good, hard fought game. I actually think higher of Geno than I did after preseason/week 1. The ending sucked but by everything that happened after the 3rd interception didn't really matter so I don't get why people are so upset.

Good game, hats off the Jets D.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scumbag moves by a scumbag franchise with scumbag fans. **** you Mangold! Ban me ****
    the best part of you ran down your momma's ass crack scumbag if she knew who your dad I was I wouldf ask her so I can slap him for a prick for a child

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many chances to win the game and we couldn't get it done in the end. Makes the loss that harder to stomach. I don't reckon Geno was at fault for the second pick. Looked to me like he expected the receiver to cut and the received didn't. The third was a desperation heave. The first was on Geno for forcing the throe, but by the same token, Tone didn't really fight for the ball.

Hope Mo is okay and the NFL are consistent with how they discipline Brick and Mangold, given players weren't suspended for late hits in week 1.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    SUMMARY

good effort overall

Close loss in a game every expert, media jackal and SOJF said the Jets wpuld get smoked by two or more TDs.

1-1

Bring on the Bills at Jet Life in ten days

Then the Titans

3-1 thru the first quarter of the season

GO.JETS!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliJetsFan View Post
    there were no positives in this defeat...looked just like the past 2 years...defense plays decent and the rest of the team sucks
    Alright then. If that's how you really viewed this game, then we have nothing to discuss. I am nowhere near a sunshine and rainbow homer, but I am not going to sit an willow in self pity about a loss like this. Does it suck? Yes. Does everyone and everything associated with the NYJ suck? No, but that doesn't mean it's all great either. The reality is somewhere in between, but no one can handle that. Bunch of extremist babies on both sides of the fence that need instance gratification or no criticism.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe all the people here were thinking the jets do a complete reach on a QB in the draft have a circus in the pre season about the QB position throw him to the wolves and hes supposed to make a play off run or something. The odds of Geno ever becoming jack squat were zero and you peoples eyes were all glazed over looking for this impossible miracle. It just doesnt happen that easy especially to the jets

Back to the drawing board

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    SUMMARY

good effort overall

Close loss in a game every expert, media jackal and SOJF said the Jets would get smoked by two or more TDs.

1-1

Bring on the Bills at Jet Life in ten days

Then the Titans

3-1 thru the first quarter of the season

GO.JETS!!!!!!
    With this post, I'll happily turn this forum over to the hysterical chicken little SOJFs to scream, call for everyone to be fired and watch the sky falling for 5-6 days hoping that sane and rational Jet fans can regain control by mid-next week or so.

Good night to ALL the good Jet fans at JI....

It's all yours, screaming gloomers
    Last edited by sg3; 09-13-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh and the tampa bay win=gift

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

f.u.c.k. you too b.i.t.c.h.

Go so a d.i.c.k. f.a.g.g.o.t.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    scrizzy seeing how you are not banned go **** yourself again cocksucker

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how visibly pissed off and upset Willie Colon was in post game interview. Not your typical NFL player who acts like he could give a sh*t as long as he gets paid.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like