Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: How long before SOJFs sh*t on Geno?

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    in about 30 minutes. Welcome to the nyj qb position.

  2. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez lovers will pounce on any shot to trash geno.. Most fans will know a rookie will have ups and downs, it's perfectly normal.. How he comes back after mistake is key.. Sure many were on him for fumble/sack that resulted in Td, then the bad int.. But he came back strong and determined after that, gotta love that..

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    The kid had a nice first game and most fans have a hard on. We all have to realize that he's a rookie and he'll make many mistakes.

    I just hope that fans don't turn on him after 2 or 3 bad games..

    We have to give him the complete season to determine if he is or QB of the future.
    It probably will not happen at all. Most people are more happy that Sanchez is no longer the QB than Geno going through growing pains.

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long before SOJFs sh*t on Geno?
    Vinny Testaverde's Niece started in April I think.

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Sanchez lovers will pounce on any shot to trash geno.. Most fans will know a rookie will have ups and downs, it's perfectly normal.. How he comes back after mistake is key.. Sure many were on him for fumble/sack that resulted in Td, then the bad int.. But he came back strong and determined after that, gotta love that..
    Don't love the string of bad decisions that resulted in sacks, interceptions and incompletions. Yes, he is a rookie and at least a share can be attributed to being a rookie but at the same time it also shows he was not killing Sanchez in TC, either.

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    those last 2 picks were really bad

  7. #47
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New Jerzey Jet View Post
    those last 2 picks were really bad
    Really Bad, he was terrible tonight, this is not the QB of the future,

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mike309 View Post
    Really Bad, he was terrible tonight, this is not the QB of the future,
    We have 14 more games to come to that conclusion. But 2 games in, i havent seen anything to make me think geno is the answer.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's just put it this way. I look forward to becoming a "Geno homer" for insisting that people show some patience with a rookie QB.

  10. #50
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can see Geno is not the answer, he looks lost

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    We have 14 more games to come to that conclusion. But 2 games in, i havent seen anything to make me think geno is the answer.
    I agree ... But he will get 14 more games from me before i start calling for Bridgewater.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mike309 View Post
    You can see Geno is not the answer, he looks lost
    You really can't be serious. Reactionary stuff like this just makes Jet fans look like morons

  13. #53
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Johnsburg
    Posts
    1,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bowel movement is crowning...
    Geno's got another month before I unleash the Kraken.

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Started when he was drafted.

  15. #55
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mike309 View Post
    You can see Geno is not the answer, he looks lost
    Maybe at times, at least he didn't butt fumble.

  16. #56
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    You really can't be serious. Reactionary stuff like this just makes Jet fans look like morons
    THIS exactly. How dumb is anyone to write someone like Geno or Milliner off after two games? Let's fire Idzik at the end of the season too!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us