Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think in the long run this will be good for Geno.

I think in the long run this will be good for Geno.

He had to go into an almost impossible situation and struggled, as many people thought he would.

Now will the fans and the media stop the cries for Mark Sanchez to come back or for Matt Simms to paly and give him time to improve? That's the question. And I hope they will.

And for Geno maybe a damper for him. But knowing his tenacity, he will play better against Buffalo.

This is why the win against Tampa was so important. 1-1 is much better than 0-2.
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 09-12-2013 at 11:53 PM.

All Pro
    His accuracy needs A LOT of work..

Jets Insider VIP
    Geno was awful. There were plays to be made and he couldnt make them.

The bottom line is that tomorrow the media is going to kill him.

That destroyed Mark Sanchez's confidence and ultimately led to his undoing.

I hope that it doesn't do the same to Geno.

Jets Insider VIP
    You shouldn't be allowed to start threads.

Jets Insider VIP
    hope sanchez heals up quick this geno kid is absolute sht

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    He had to go into an almost impossible situation and struggled, as many people thought he would.

Now will the fans and the media stop the cries for Mark Sanchez to come back or for Matt Simms to paly and give him time to improve? That's the question. And I hope they will.

And for Geno maybe a damper for him. But knowing his tenacity, he will play better against Buffalo.

This is why the win against Tampa was so important. 1-1 is much better than 0-2.
    Why was it an impossible situation? The pats d sucks. And the defense balled.

Quote Originally Posted by red75bronco View Post
    Why was it an impossible situation? The pats d sucks. And the defense balled.
    Bill Belichick at home in pouring rain on a short week. That;s pretty tough, And it is a good sign that we were able to hang in there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Bill Belichick at home in pouring rain on a short week. That;s pretty tough, And it is a good sign that we were able to hang in there.

lol who are you. That was the worst ive ever seen the pats sanchez could of beat them tonight with three broomsticks and three pails

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    hope sanchez heals up quick this geno kid is absolute sht
    I can't believe this fanbase sometimes.

We hung in because the d played lights out. The o flicking sucked and it started with geno and gates.

Only thing good was the D.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I know. Let's just hope this is not the overall reaction, although I am not felling that good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    believe it us over 35 have alot to be pissed offf about. So believe it or dont. Im calling chad pennington

Sickening loss. We gave the game away.

Every experience is good for him right now. We win the game tonight if Clyde Gates can catch a football...

Veteran
    I don't know what the future had in store for him but I'm worried about his long ball. He just couldn't deliver it. He was hesitant and just didn't do it when he could've have. I'm not worried about him missing open guys or missing reads those things come with experience. But it's the lack of attempts at the long ball that are troubling

Passing game sucked ass. The plays called could have let us prevail. Terrible play by Geno and the WRs lost the game.

Geno fans need to take a step back and realize this guy needs a lot of work. Play like today is why he was taken in the second round. Poor passing and poor mental technique.

Not an opportunity for Sanchez fans to leap to piss on Geno. Sanchez still isn't coming back next week. Geno is who we have right now.

All can agree Gates and Hill sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by ryu79 View Post
    Every experience is good for him right now. We win the game tonight if Clyde Gates can catch a football...
    Or Geno could throw in front of a receiver. Multiple issues tonight.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rex-n-effect View Post
    Or Geno could throw in front of a receiver. Multiple issues tonight.
    Like when he hit gates in the chest for a td and he drop it? Or like when he hit gates on deep ball again in his chest and he drop it.