Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTREMELY MAD AT THIS OC!

EXTREMELY MAD AT THIS OC!

It's raining cats and dogs and this OC just keeps throwing the ball again and again and again even though his rushing attack is doing a great job tonight! Face it guys we've got another clueless OC here who's stuck in one mode of playing and CAN'T ADJUST TO GAMETIME CONDITIONS!!!

I already want him out of here... Just get rid of him!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    It's raining cats and dogs and this OC just keeps throwing the ball again and again and again even though his rushing attack is doing a great job tonight! Face it guys we've got another clueless OC here who's stuck in one mode of playing and CAN'T ADJUST TO GAMETIME CONDITIONS!!!

You're lost

Can't run every play.

The problem with the passes wasn't the rain. It was ****ty WR missed catches and poor throws.

this hire was a mistake. Rex is probably just as pissed as we are. I just don't see him gelling with Marty M. if this is how it's going to be all year. It's a passing league but I don't think that was the right approach tonight. They asked Geno to do too much.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    this hire was a mistake. Rex is probably just as pissed as we are. I just don't see him gelling with Marty M. if this is how it's going to be all year. It's a passing league but I don't think that was the right approach tonight. They asked Geno to do too much.
    Possibly, but again, Pats and every team will load the box forcing the Jets to pass.

All Pro
    I have no problem with play calling at all.. Receivers gotta step up

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    I agree ... Geno is not good enough to carry the load.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MM is LIGHT years better than any Jets OC in years. BUT he has been fired everywhere.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    I have no problem with play calling at all.. Receivers gotta step up
    How many drops? Couple plays wide open early that Geno missed. Really, name any offensive talent we have.

Rookie
    I just don't understand the empty backfield all the time.

Passing is who MM is.

I suggest you get used to the idea.

Thank God we finally have an excellent OC.
    Now we just need 1 or 2 WR's who can catch & we will be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    MM is LIGHT years better than any Jets OC in years. BUT he has been fired everywhere.
    Are you guys insane!
    There were plays to be made!
    Hill fumble!
    Gates dropped TD!
    Spadola drop!
    Hill again!
    Gates drop on 2nd down second to last drive!
    My god!
    At least the Pats WRs are rookies, what the hell is Hill & Gates excuse?

If a few of those passes had been in front of the WRs instead of behind them or if a few missed catches had been caught everybody would be talking about how great the pass/run combo was. It wasn't the play calling.

EXCUSE ME!

The job of an OC is to KNOW WHAT THIS TALENT IS and to KNOW WHAT THE GAME CONDITIONS CALL FOR and to EMPLOY A STRATEGY THAT WORKS TO WIN THE GAME! This OC failed to do that!!! All he did was pass the ball REGARDLESS OF TALENT, REGARDLESS OF GAME CONDITIONS, REGARDLESS OF RUSHING SUCCESS, REGARDLESS OF LOGIC!

GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!

EXCUSE ME!

The job of an OC is to KNOW WHAT THIS TALENT IS and to KNOW WHAT THE GAME CONDITIONS CALL FOR and to EMPLOY A STRATEGY THAT WORKS TO WIN THE GAME! This OC failed to do that!!! All he did was pass the ball REGARDLESS OF TALENT, REGARDLESS OF GAME CONDITIONS, REGARDLESS OF RUSHING SUCCESS, REGARDLESS OF LOGIC!

GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!
    What's the better strategy? Run the ball until your RBs are burnt out and the box is stacked so you have the same bad throws and catches to rely on with no legitimate run game to back it up?

THE PATS HAD NO ANSWER FOR IVORY! HE WAS CONSISTENTLY GETTING 5 to 6 yards a rush! SO WHAT DOES THIS IDIOTIC OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR DO??? BASICALLY PULLS IVORY OUT OF THE GAME AND STARTS THROWING THE BALL ALL OVER THE LOT IN A POURING RAINSTORM WITH A ROOKIE QUARTERBACK!

THIS OC IS GARBAGE! ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!

THE PATS HAD NO ANSWER FOR IVORY! HE WAS CONSISTENTLY GETTING 5 to 6 yards a rush! SO WHAT DOES THIS IDIOTIC OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR DO??? BASICALLY PULLS IVORY OUT OF THE GAME AND STARTS THROWING THE BALL ALL OVER THE LOT IN A POURING RAINSTORM WITH A ROOKIE QUARTERBACK!

THIS OC IS GARBAGE! ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!
    At lease MM can unlock his CAPS lock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jets Insider VIP

If Geno doesn't throw that INT when we were in FG range we tie game. This game was exciting and close but the first drive by the Pats with that free TD is what cost us the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rex-n-effect View Post
    What's the better strategy? Run the ball until your RBs are burnt out and the box is stacked so you have the same bad throws and catches to rely on with no legitimate run game to back it up?
    Look... this game was lost by 3 LOUSY POINTS! Had the Jets relied mainly on their rushing attack tonight they would have won this game hands down. No question about it, the Jets would have won the game. This OC failed to recognize that! It's his job to recognize that! Not to just do what the hell he wants to do regardless of the facts!

I'm telling you now, we're gonna hate this guy more than Schotty. MORE THAN SCHOTTY!