Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EXTREMELY MAD AT THIS OC!

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    This was the exact complaint of Eagles fans last year when they went 4-12.
    This is like "Groundhog Day" isn't it? Isn't it really like "Groundhog Day"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    That is what Marty does. Now you know why Philly fans wanted him gone. He has one way of doing things. He will put up stats but also cause games like this.
    Then if I was him I would go get plastic surgery, shave my head, go to a tanning salon, and get a sex change operation, because Jets fans will string this fool up by his neck for doing the same thing around here... WE ARE OUT OF PATIENCE IN JETSLAND!

This is gonna sound strange, but as a coach you do not do what YOU WANNA DO, you do WHAT THE GAME DICTATES YOU DO...

You don't say "Well my passing game is working great, but I really like running the ball, even though we're only getting 1.6 yards per rush, so I'm gonna run the ball the rest of the way in this game".

YOU DO WHAT THE GAME TELLS YOU TO DO, NOT WHAT YOU WANNA DO!

And the worst part, the very worst part, is we have to live with this debacle for another 10 FREAKIN' DAYS till the next game against The Bills...

Leave town Mornhingweg. Just leave town.

Banned
    Over his 11 years of being an OC his offenses have averaged 13th in overall offense over that time and 12th in rushing offense over that time. Does he like to pass? Yes, but to say that he only throws the ball is factually wrong.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

There was a lack of execution tonight, not on Morninwheg. Receivers had too many drops and Geno turned the ball over too many times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    This is gonna sound strange, but as a coach you do not do what YOU WANNA DO, you do WHAT THE GAME DICTATES YOU DO...

You don't say "Well my passing game is working great, but I really like running the ball, even though we're only getting 1.6 yards per rush, so I'm gonna run the ball the rest of the way in this game".

YOU DO WHAT THE GAME TELLS YOU TO DO, NOT WHAT YOU WANNA DO!
    The Jets had wide open guys running all over the field tonight they were just dropping balls and Geno missed a few of them. The offense was only being held back by self inflicted mistakes. You don't stop throwing the ball b/c a few of the WR's are dropping them. You can't just curl up into a shell. They also did run the ball 30 times tonight, that's more then they average per game last year. I realize you're emotional but it all boils down to a few things. It's only a game and you're NOT part of the team. So don't take it so damn personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Over his 11 years of being an OC his offenses have averaged 13th in overall offense over that time and 12th in rushing offense over that time. Does he like to pass? Yes, but to say that he only throws the ball is factually wrong.
    /thread

I can't stand all I'd these arm chair GM and coaches that come out and claim they would know and do better, then spout off ignorantly, it drives me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    The Jets had wide open guys running all over the field tonight they were just dropping balls and Geno missed a few of them. The offense was only being held back by self inflicted mistakes. You don't stop throwing the ball b/c a few of the WR's are dropping them. You can't just curl up into a shell. They also did run the ball 30 times tonight, that's more then they average per game last year. I realize you're emotional but it all boils down to a few things. It's only a game and you're NOT part of the team. So don't take it so damn personal.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I agree ... Geno is not good enough to carry the load.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jeezus dude, you are a freaking broken record. We get it, you hate him. Enough already.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    There was a lack of execution tonight, not on Morninwheg. Receivers had too many drops and Geno turned the ball over too many times.
    Geno was trying to make something out of nothing. I don't blame him for that. He was put into tough situations and we didn't provide enough support. He's not supposed to carry the whole team on his back. He's a rookie. That's what the damn OC is for. A few more runs and maybe he doesn't have to force the ball. He had far more perfect passes that were dropped than bad passes or INT's.

Code:
    NY Jets Receiving
     	              REC	YDS	AVG	TD	LG	TGTS
    S. Hill	               4	86	21.5	0	37	8
    S. Holmes	       3	51	17.0	0	27	6
    C. Gates	       2	42	21.0	0	34	8
    B. Powell	       2	22	11.0	0	11	5
    K. Winslow	       3	16	5.3	0	9	6
    R. Spadola	       0	0	0.0	0	0	1
    T. Bohanon             1	-3	-3.0	0	0	1
    Team	                    15	214	14.3	0	37	35
    Last edited by Jetsluva; 09-13-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Ha some jet fans are pathedic.. Some had Marty as second coming of Christ who would instantly turn mark Sanchez from garbage to gold.. He Got praise last week.. Would he be getting dissed had 1 of out receivers caught ball once in a while and we squeezed by with a win? I feel like fans would be calling him a genius had we won by 3.. But since we Lost by 3 he's terrible lol.. We beat the odds makers by nearly 10 points.. Jets were supposed to get pounced.. Pats D shut down run pretty well.. Their weakness is pass D.. We tried to exploit that.. Receivers played bad, geno made some rookies mistakes.. Oh well.. He's much better than shotty and sparano.. He's far from perfect though.. And will need to adjust working with the weakest talent he's ever coached..

Schluberator & Gadfly
    People need to learn to step away from the pc before they clutter up the board with a buncha crap.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Again, this man is making exceptionally great money to get this task done and he just proved that he's clueless at gametime...

I'm in full panic mode right now.
    You're a dork that like to draw attention to himself.