Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is BS

plus Sanchez was playing at home with 7 days to prepare. There was a reason Vegas was giving us 12 this game.

Yes, this is the worst Pat team in 5 years but it's also the worst Jet team in 5 years as well. We have absolutely nothing on offense and a rookie QB who I believe was a little rattled from the dropped passes and started trying to be too perfect-hence the holding on to the ball too long and the 3 picks. We have a ton of draft picks and we need to invest in offense big time. I'm ok with our RB's but we need a TE (like Winslow but he's old) and at least 2 WR's. No more D-Tackles!

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    But you're wrong! We CAN beat the worst Patriots team! Except we didn't because our OC wanted things his way rather than what the game told him to do here... No way the Pats should have won this game, NO WAY!
    Those plays were right there for our offense to make. They just couldn't execute them. I can't blame MM for that.

Think about how bad this Jets team truly is?

They lost to a Patsy that is a joke at best. That team absolutely sucks and we actually lost to them? It is a bad day to be a Jets fan.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeJet View Post
    See that's the problem. You are fairly clueless. Which is fine. Not every football fan needs to know the difference between a spread offense, or a vertical offense, or that shotgun 3 WR formations isn't a scheme, but when you are going to write off a player prematurely, which is also fine, don't tell people they are clueless when the question statements that aren't accurate when you are basing your argument on them.
    Dude, I just said spread offense off the cuff. I don't really follow Bruce Arians and what kind of offense he has, but I do recall Luck running the entire gamut of plays in Arian's playbook, which is pretty impressive for a rookie. Point being, Luck probably had a bigger load to carry on his team last year compared to Geno this year. My assumption may be wrong, but it seems Marty has toned his offense down a bit for Geno. And Yet he couldn't make the necessary plays. It wasn't even that he was making wrong reads and mis-diagnosing the defense. It was his inaccuracy. Which happened to be the big criticism coming out of college. He missed, and when he did, he did it horribly. The kid is not ready. Bench him and put Simms in before Geno gets ruined like Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

They lost to a Patsy that is a joke at best. That team absolutely sucks and we actually lost to them? It is a bad day to be a Jets fan.
    This is all I'm trying to say. That Pats team is a joke. They're gonna get crushed when they face a competent team. Yet we couldn't even get out of our own way and beat them. Truly pathetic. The LOLphins are gonna be the AFC East champions this year. Sucks.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Why wait until the end of the season. Do it now, start Simms.
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...s-sh*t-on-Geno

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    But the jets with Sanchez beat him 16-9 in Marks 2nd game..
    From my POV, the Pats have made rookie QB's look like the second coming of Montana for the most part.

This is all I'm trying to say. That Pats team is a joke. They're gonna get crushed when they face a competent team. Yet we couldn't even get out of our own way and beat them. Truly pathetic. The LOLphins are gonna be the AFC East champions this year. Sucks.
    If any team other than NE wins the division this year it will be the Bills. I'm telling you guys - Pettine had that defense playing pretty well week 1 and they've got a lot of weapons on offense. I thought the Bills were overhyped last year but this year I think they're coming together and it is Miami who is overhyped. Wallace is going to have a lot of 1 catch days.

Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    If any team other than NE wins the division this year it will be the Bills. I'm telling you guys - Pettine had that defense playing pretty well week 1 and they've got a lot of weapons on offense. I thought the Bills were overhyped last year but this year I think they're coming together and it is Miami who is overhyped. Wallace is going to have a lot of 1 catch days.
    Whoever wins the AFCEast, it doesn't even matter. They're gonna get crushed in the playoffs anyways.

Rookie
    Whoever wins the AFCEast, it doesn't even matter. They're gonna get crushed in the playoffs anyways.
    Last nite was only the SECOND game of the season for these teams !! A lot can happen in 14 games. Team can gell, injuries to top contenders in December, Players can all of a sudden click.

Contrary to popular belief, teams DO get better as the season progresses. That includes most teams. Some teams, due to personnel, coaching, whatever, are what they are.

Your getting WAY ahead of things here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Last nite was only the SECOND game of the season for these teams !! A lot can happen in 14 games. Team can gell, injuries to top contenders in December, Players can all of a sudden click.

Contrary to popular belief, teams DO get better as the season progresses. That includes most teams. Some teams, due to personnel, coaching, whatever, are what they are.

Your getting WAY ahead of things here.
    Even if your receivers develop, they're still shytty. You couldn't win with the greatest TE duo, along with the GOAT slot receiver. And now you're gonna win with mediocre POS rookies? LOL. Yeah sure. Geno can work on his accuracy and become better, but that doesn't mean we're sniffing close to the playoffs. He's still going to be inaccurate for the most part. That's just what he is. Just like your receivers are just shytty. They're just going to be developed shytty receivers.

Your team is not winning the SB this year. I'm telling you this now doing you a favor.

Jets Insider VIP
    Even if your receivers develop, they're still shytty. You couldn't win with the greatest TE duo, along with the GOAT slot receiver. And now you're gonna win with mediocre POS rookies? LOL. Yeah sure. Geno can work on his accuracy and become better, but that doesn't mean we're sniffing close to the playoffs. He's still going to be inaccurate for the most part. That's just what he is. Just like your receivers are just shytty. They're just going to be developed shytty receivers.

Your team is not winning the SB this year. I'm telling you this now doing you a favor.
    LOL

You just said whoever wins the AFC East is going to get hammered in the playoffs anyway.

So what exactly are you b*tching about?

The Jets aren't winning the Superbowl this year. This is a rebuilding/evaluation year.

Yeah, we gave the game to the Pats. Whoopty sh*t. We'll learn from it and get better. You can talk about the Pats being "ripe for the picking" and boasting a sh*tty receiving corps all you want, they still have one of the greatest QB's of all-time behind center. Expecting a re-tooling team with almost zero talent on offense and a rookie QB to walk into Foxboro and smack the sh*t out of Brady and Belichick isn't very realistic. At least we hung tough, gave them a run for their money and didn't get blown out of the stadium.

We had a chance in the end but didn't capitalize.

Oh well.

Get over it.

I, for one, am excited for what the future holds. Our young QB has shown a lot of grit and promise, we have the makings of a potentially dominant front seven, and in about 4 months we'll be headin into an offseason where we'll have 10-12 draft picks and over $40 million in cap space to play with.

And in the meantime, the Jets are going to be a helluva lot better than a 2-14 or 3-13 squad like the majority of the so called "experts" predicted.

Cheer up, cupcake.
    Last edited by Untouchable; 09-13-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Rookie
    I was speaking about ALL teams, not just the Pats. Don't get so defensive .

I don't have a crystal ball that says the Pats will get better and the Jets will suck. The Injury bug hits every team. After Denver's game last week some pundits were saying Manning and Welker will be unstoppable. Maybe they will, maybe Manning gets decked and is out for a length of time.

I'm not about to predict any team a SB favorite after one or two games in SEPTEMBER. Whoever gets hot down the stretch and is relatively healthy could win it all.

Calm Down

looking at your profile pic, it's clear you're delusional and know nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    looking at your profile pic, it's clear you're delusional and know nothing
    Yes. Profile pics. Excellent.

montgomery-burns.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

Don't be too hard on the Jets. Pats rookie WR's didn't look great, however Dobson's first TD of his career did make the Jet's D look pretty lost.

I'll give the Pats the benefit of the doubt and judge their offense after Gronk and Amendola get healthy and the rookie WR's get a few more games under their belt. The next game vs Jets will be a better indicator of how sucky they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I was speaking about ALL teams, not just the Pats. Don't get so defensive .

I don't have a crystal ball that says the Pats will get better and the Jets will suck. The Injury bug hits every team. After Denver's game last week some pundits were saying Manning and Welker will be unstoppable. Maybe they will, maybe Manning gets decked and is out for a length of time.

I'm not about to predict any team a SB favorite after one or two games in SEPTEMBER. Whoever gets hot down the stretch and is relatively healthy could win it all.

Calm Down
    I'm trying to do you a favor. You should spend your time following the Bruins instead. Sox look good too. Pats have no chance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Impatient? This was the game to beat the Pats. The next time we have a legit chance to beat them will be when Brady retires.
    We will beat them when they come to MetLife oct 20 right after the Steelers game.

This is BS...not the team, but all of you idiot fans!! It really sucks that there is no forum with real fans.