Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is BS

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lol, these guys just went full retard.

I've never heard of giving up on a guy 2 games into his career, haha.

#yoloswag
    I am surprised some gave him this long. Unfortunately, that is not an attempt at humor.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    We can't even beat the worst Patriots team they've had in 5 years. Their rookies practically dropped everything in site. By the time we play them again, Gronk and Amendola will be back and the rookies might be better.

So this game was it.

I can't understand how awful we were.

Geno is a fukking bum.
    LOL, what a group of losers a loss brings out.

We're 14 point underdogs and people are suicidal after a 3 point loss, in a game with all their problems they still should have won.

Pathetic

All League
    So he didn't have Luck run shotgun with at least 3 receivers on the field all the time? Maybe calling it spread was incorrect, but he was out there with minimum 3 recievers all the time.
    So running shotgun 3 WR sets makes an offense more complex? Stop while you are semi-ahead. Not to mention the fact the jets ran 3 WR shotgun sets a ton tonight, so that kind of contradicts whatever point you were trying to make.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

So he didn't have Luck run shotgun with at least 3 receivers on the field all the time? Maybe calling it spread was incorrect, but he was out there with minimum 3 recievers all the time.
    No, you're just clueless and throwing out stupid cliches

Whats so complicated about 3 WR sets?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lol, these guys just went full retard.

I've never heard of giving up on a guy 2 games into his career, haha.

#yoloswag
    Some of the real special idiots gave up on him in the preseason.

We have a special group of idiots in this so called fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    No, you're just clueless and throwing out stupid cliches

Whats so complicated about 3 WR sets?

I'm clueless? Geno's a bum and your defending him. He's obviously not ready and they're gonna ruin him by playing him this early. In all seriousness, he should be sitting and learning and have some other guy out there play.

If Sanchez wants to play so bad, put hiim out there even with his torn vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    LOL, what a group of losers a loss brings out.

We're 14 point underdogs and people are suicidal after a 3 point loss, in a game with all their problems they still should have won.

Pathetic
    +1 This loss is painful enough without clueless jerk offs preaching utter bull **** that is the opposite of the reason we lost.

All League
    I'm clueless? Geno's a bum and your defending him. He's obviously not ready and they're gonna ruin him by playing him this early. In all seriousness, he should be sitting and learning and have some other guy out there play.

See that's the problem. You are fairly clueless. Which is fine. Not every football fan needs to know the difference between a spread offense, or a vertical offense, or that shotgun 3 WR formations isn't a scheme, but when you are going to write off a player prematurely, which is also fine, don't tell people they are clueless when the question statements that aren't accurate when you are basing your argument on them.

We can't even beat the worst Patriots team they've had in 5 years. Their rookies practically dropped everything in site. By the time we play them again, Gronk and Amendola will be back and the rookies might be better.

So this game was it.

Geno is a fukking bum.

But you're wrong! We CAN beat the worst Patriots team! Except we didn't because our OC wanted things his way rather than what the game told him to do here... No way the Pats should have won this game, NO WAY!

So this game was it.

Geno is a fukking bum.
    What a mess JI has become.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    It's his 2nd game as a pro..EVER! You are the ****ing bum.
    At least he didn't throw 3 picks ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    But you're wrong! We CAN beat the worst Patriots team! Except we didn't because our OC wanted things his way rather than what the game told him to do here... No way the Pats should have won this game, NO WAY!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Geno Smith did not have a good game. He has to get rid of the ball quicker. In addition he did not get much help from the receivers who had way too many dropped balls. The Jets have to stick with Geno Smith to determine if he is going to be their quarterback for the future.
    Last edited by ncsportsfan18; 09-13-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Jets Insider VIP

So this game was it.

Geno is a fukking bum.
    Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Grow up!
    Don't mind him, he is only 15 years old!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Jets Insider VIP

You are really a very knowledgeable fan! Why don't you post more often elsewhere?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Of all the trolls, you're my least favorite. Are you still denying your patriot love, or have you come out? Just curious.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Rookie
    Good teams find ways to win. Brady stunk it up with a lot of his passes. Not sure you can blame them all on the rookies. He wasn't sharp at all. Maybe a trust factor but I don't think it was running the wrong routes on all of them. Defense did enough to win. Next game they have vs Jets shouldn't be as sloppy with Gronk and Amendola healthy.

Hope everyone took the Jets and the points. Jets D was stout after that opening drive TD by Dobson.

Whichever Jet guaranteed a win should learn not to guarantee anything when playing an NFL game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeJet View Post
    So running shotgun 3 WR sets makes an offense more complex? Stop while you are semi-ahead. Not to mention the fact the jets ran 3 WR shotgun sets a ton tonight, so that kind of contradicts whatever point you were trying to make.
    Hawkeye: the only point visible is on top of FIRST DOWN'S head!

All Pro
    We should probably just cut all our draft picks instantly after signing them to keep the fanbase happy.

Jeez-uz, this thread is - to use a Scottish-ism, utter pish.