Thread: No Sugar Coating This ....

No Sugar Coating This ....

Geno blew the game ... To be expected by a rook I guess ...

But he was the biggest reason we lost. Were there some drops ? Yes ... But most of the drops were less than perfect throws.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Dunnie; 09-13-2013 at 12:00 AM.

All Pro
    Really cause all seen was drops all game. Clyde gates catch the damn TD pass we win.

If Geno had ANY offensive playmakers they win.

Geno had a bad game. No doubt. Would have won if anyone could hang onto a ball.

#yoloswag

Hall Of Fame
    Yes and no. Two bad picks at end of game. I think the last one was a miscommunication. The WRs did not help him at all and for some reason we did not feed Ivory the rock.

Geno had an awful 4th quarter but he got no help from his receivers he made good throws that were dropped , How many passes were dropped at least 8 or more.

Gates is so bad he can get open but cant catch

Geno needs to learn that you cant hold on to the ball that long , I am sure he will learn but tonight its very frustrating to lose a winniable game.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    Geno had an awful 4th quarter but he got no help from his receivers he made good throws that were dropped , How many passes were dropped at least 8 or more.

Gates is so bad he can get open but cant catch

Geno needs to learn that you cant hold on to the ball that long , I am sure he will learn but tonight its very frustrating to lose a winniable game.
    Holmes was wide open on the last interception. If you would look at the tape geno missed all kinds of open recovers.

All League
    Geno upside makes me happy. Rookie QBs are gonna throw picks. We need to cut Gates, play Spadola and get Kerley back. And then draft a few receivers next spring

Geno had a bad game. Obviously he needs to get better. I think everyone realizes it.

Lots of those drops dudes were getting hit in the chest

I keep telling myself, most INTs by a rookie, ever? Peyton Manning, 28.

But man, wow. Geno likes to throw to the other team.

This was a Geno meltdown.
    DC

No sir, Geno did not blow this game for us, our stupid offensive coordinator cost us this game by forcing a rookie QB to throw the ball more than he should have in a pouring rainstorm even though the Patriots had no answer for the Jets rushing attack. THIS IS ALL ON MORNHENWEG! ALL OF IT!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Really cause all seen was drops all game. Clyde gates catch the damn TD pass we win.
    I forgot about that one. Gates cost us a TD. Hill lost that long pass which was an INT.

No he didn't. This loss mainly goes to the WR's and O-line. Geno gets some of the blame but most of it goes to the Jet's WR's and O-line.

The O-line pass protection was spotty. Sometimes it was good, other times it sucked and Geno had to run for his life.

And the WR's let too many passes bounce off their hands.

Geno does deserve some of the blame (his last 2 INT's were bad reads/throws by him) but most of it goes to the WR's and O-line.

All League
    Definitely wasn't a good last two drives, both bad INT's, but the Holmes one was more flukey.

Gotta remember still a rookie and there will be bad times. Even the great Russell Wilson had a two week stretch last year of 1 TD, 5 INT's.

It was overall a very poor offensive effort. Hill and Gates have trouble catching a ball.

If Clydes catches an easy ball in the end zone we win, and Geno does not feel that he has to force the ball and probably does not have as many picks.