Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries to Richardson and Wilkerson

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WTF are you talking about? The Jets are f*cked WITH Wilk.
    Good call on the Foxboro massacre . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I think your lying to yourself.The fact is we outplayed New England in thier backyard,and New england was lucky to win that game !4 games to go,see ya in New york
    The Jets had an excellent chance to beat the Patriots last night, as they had everything in their favor( No Gronk, No Amendola and a
    patriot inexperience Wr corp that wasn't ready for prime time). Unfortunately for them they let a golden opportunity to beat the Patriots , pass them by. You don't get those chances against a Tom Brady led offense too often, and you have to seize the moment.
    They didn't and for at least this year , probable lost any chance of beating the Patriots this year.( regardless where the game is played)

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeJet View Post
    The way he was limping off and grabbing his foot originally, I will take a sprained ankle and be thankful. I was thinking broken foot or lisfranc.

On a related note, for an injury I had never heard of until I had a lisfranc myself two years ago, it seems to be happening an awful lot lately.
    Not a Duce Staley fan (or fantasy football player), huh? That was the first I heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I think your lying to yourself.The fact is we outplayed New England in thier backyard,and New england was lucky to win that game !4 games to go,see ya in New york
    2 years in a row and same results. So frustrating!

Impressive, you are already in mid-SOJF-season form.

Lets hope Mo is ok.

This is completely anecdotal and I'm definitely not a Dr., but I'd say that if he left the locker room walking without a limp (or even a slight limp), AND we know it's an ankle injury, he will probably be okay (return next week, maybe week after at worst).

Basically Rex knows it's the ankle, and is concerned that it could be a high ankle sprain. I played rugby in college as my goofy a$$ avatar indicates, and I had a bad high ankle sprain once, it knocked me out for something like 6-8 weeks. More importantly though, it was impossible to put any weight on it for the first few days/week or two, like realllllllly impossible.

What I'm getting at is that if Wilk had a high ankle sprain, he would not have been walking on his own accord, even with a BAD limp. There's no way, I mean even if he were able to tough it out because he's a freak or whatever, they would never let him go walking around on it, they'd give him crutches or something for sure.

Idk just my $.02

I read an article that said Richardson spoke with Mo in the locker room and he said he's going to be fine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Muhammad Wilkerson ‏@mowilkerson
    My day will consist of treatment, treatment, and more treatment but I'm feeling better tho

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    I read an article that said Richardson spoke with Mo in the locker room and he said he's going to be fine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    I hope you are right, but I also remember reading that Coples told teammates that he was fine after the ankle injury in pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    I hope you are right, but I also remember reading that Coples told teammates that he was fine after the ankle injury in pre-season.
    Yup. Also, with ankles, I think they tend to feel a lot worse the next morning.

Thankfully, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Though if he misses 1 game I wouldn't be shocked.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    My day will consist of treatment, treatment, and more treatment but I'm feeling better tho
    He's Mo Betta!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    He's Mo Betta!
    Hopefully not the Mo Better Blues!!

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Then I think it was just a regular sprain.

At least that's what it sounds like. Whew!

That was close....

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Brady is a Moe.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Ignore MaineSourceOfStupidity. Dude is a very low quality troll.

#yoloswag
    LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    You've been sniffing too much taxidermy fluid.

I really don't know why Mainejet hasn't been banned by now, what an absolutely terrible poster.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I really don't know why Mainejet hasn't been banned by now, what an absolutely terrible poster.
    He's been around for a long time and you just joined and are calling for someone's banning. Not a cool thing to do. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Mo's going to be just fine. They'll tape it and he'll play next week. When does Coples return?????

jf