Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries to Richardson and Wilkerson

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I really don't know why Mainejet hasn't been banned by now, what an absolutely terrible poster.
    take it easy...we're all friends here...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WTF are you talking about? The Jets are f*cked WITH Wilk.
    Very insightful.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    take it easy...we're all friends here...
    +1 He didn't do anything that warrants a ban. Just disagree.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    +1 He didn't do anything that warrants a ban. Just disagree.
    MJ is fine he's just a SOJF as many here are.. Plus we both agree on Rex..

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Brady is a Moe.
    Who is Larry and Curly then?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    MJ is fine he's just a SOJF as many here are.. Plus we both agree on Rex..
    Speak for yourself.

I'm a SOBE fan. (Same Old Braylon Edwards)

LaCanfora says Mo injury NOT SERIOUS!

Very good news, though I can't find anything else supporting LaCanfora.

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora
    sorry if this is already out there, as I was off the grid for a few days, but Jets DL Mo Wilkerson's injury from Thurs is not serious.

Quote Originally Posted by sevomd View Post
    Very good news, though I can't find anything else supporting LaCanfora.

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora
    sorry if this is already out there, as I was off the grid for a few days, but Jets DL Mo Wilkerson's injury from Thurs is not serious.
    That is great news! Now if only we could get QC back too!

Jets Insider VIP
    Great news!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I think your lying to yourself.The fact is we outplayed New England in thier backyard,and New england was lucky to win that game !4 games to go,see ya in New york
    Can't wait.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    The Jets had an excellent chance to beat the Patriots last night, as they had everything in their favor( No Gronk, No Amendola and a
    patriot inexperience Wr corp that wasn't ready for prime time). Unfortunately for them they let a golden opportunity to beat the Patriots , pass them by. You don't get those chances against a Tom Brady led offense too often, and you have to seize the moment.
    They didn't and for at least this year , probable lost any chance of beating the Patriots this year.( regardless where the game is played)
    I'd say the Pats had a golden opportunity to beat the Jets, with a raw QB in his second game, a DT, and a CB also playing in their 2nd game. An oline just starting to gel, Q out, and Holmes just starting to get into game shape. They were lucky to pull out a win. Next time we'll be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I'd say the Pats had a golden opportunity to beat the Jets, with a raw QB in his second game, a DT, and a CB also playing in their 2nd game. An oline just starting to gel, Q out, and Holmes just starting to get into game shape. They were lucky to pull out a win. Next time we'll be much better.
    agree. why is it overlooked that our starting QB, OLB, and #2 WR were all out? and our supposed #1 is probably 75% at best.

take tom brady, chandler jones and julian edelman out of that game and lets see how well they would have faired...

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    agree. why is it overlooked that our starting QB, OLB, and #2 WR were all out? and our supposed #1 is probably 75% at best.

take tom brady, chandler jones and julian edelman out of that game and lets see how well they would have faired...
    The Jets starting Qb was out? Who? M Sanchez will be out for the second match up as well ( if that is who you're talking about) Q Coples hasn't demonstrated yet he can play Olb effective enough to stay there( only time will say as we have to see him play to make that assessment). J Kerley is your slot receiver- decent one at that, but not a number 2 Wr by Nfl standards. S Holmes is what he is right now. If you think this guy going to get a lot better as season goes on your fooling yourself.

There is no doubt which team has the better Qb. What Qb would you take if he gets his weapons back.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    really with a 1-1 record and limiting the patriots to 13 points in their house....sorry but not all jets fans have given up on the season like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WTF are you talking about? The Jets are f*cked WITH Wilk.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    He was walking without a limp and they have 9 days before the next game....it's amazing how so many are just assuming the worse...the game was played on Thursday...if it was that serious I am sure we would already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegi5894 View Post
    This is completely anecdotal and I'm definitely not a Dr., but I'd say that if he left the locker room walking without a limp (or even a slight limp), AND we know it's an ankle injury, he will probably be okay (return next week, maybe week after at worst).

Basically Rex knows it's the ankle, and is concerned that it could be a high ankle sprain. I played rugby in college as my goofy a$$ avatar indicates, and I had a bad high ankle sprain once, it knocked me out for something like 6-8 weeks. More importantly though, it was impossible to put any weight on it for the first few days/week or two, like realllllllly impossible.

What I'm getting at is that if Wilk had a high ankle sprain, he would not have been walking on his own accord, even with a BAD limp. There's no way, I mean even if he were able to tough it out because he's a freak or whatever, they would never let him go walking around on it, they'd give him crutches or something for sure.

Idk just my $.02

Any update on Shel Rich?

#yoloswag

The Jets starting Qb was out? Who? M Sanchez will be out for the second match up as well ( if that is who you're talking about) Q Coples hasn't demonstrated yet he can play Olb effective enough to stay there( only time will say as we have to see him play to make that assessment). J Kerley is your slot receiver- decent one at that, but not a number 2 Wr by Nfl standards. S Holmes is what he is right now. If you think this guy going to get a lot better as season goes on your fooling yourself.

There is no doubt which team has the better Qb. What Qb would you take if he gets his weapons back.
    If those guys are in, we win. Argue how good they are to your hearts content. Point I'm trying to make is you can't say the pats had injuries and that's why they stunk but the jets were healthy. I guess the point went over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    If those guys are in, we win. Argue how good they are to your hearts content. Point I'm trying to make is you can't say the pats had injuries and that's why they stunk but the jets were healthy. I guess the point went over your head.
    No you missed the point. Tom Brady is a franchise QB and if you really are going to count on him missing those throws the next time , than your setting yourself up for a major disappointment. There is a reason outside that one year the Dolphins won , the patriots have owned the division for how many years now.. I guess I will wait for the second game between both teams to make my point. Coples and Kerley aren't swinging the game in the Jets advantage.

When Tom Brady announces his retirement, that is when you can expect to beat the Patriots.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 09-16-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Coples practiced today

All Pro

Wes Welker is a slot receiver too.

All Pro
    No you missed the point. Tom Brady is a franchise QB and if you really are going to count on him missing those throws the next time , than your setting yourself up for a major disappointment. There is a reason outside that one year the Dolphins won , the patriots have owned the division for how many years now.. I guess I will wait for the second game between both teams to make my point. Coples and Kerley aren't swinging the game in the Jets advantage.

When Tom Brady announces his retirement, that is when you can expect to beat the Patriots.
    Swing the game. We out played them. We don't need to swing the game, we need to capitalize on one of the many opportunities we let slip away, and get a break or two. I believe we've beaten the Pats many times before, and they aren't getting any good receivers back, because they don't have any. Amendola is right where he belongs. On the trainers table. He'll be lucky to play 4 games this year.