Thread: Dashon Goldson could be suspended.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Dashon Goldson could be suspended.

They ought to suspend this dirty sc_mbag.....

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the NFL is considering suspending Bucs S Dashon Goldson for a helmet-to-helmet hit in Sunday's Week 2 loss to the Saints.
    Goldson got flagged for unnecessary roughness when he popped Darren Sproles in the head. Last week, Goldson got fined $30,000 for a personal foul he earned for laying into Jets TE Jeff Cumberland. Those are two of the 15 personal fouls the former 49er has accrued since 2010, most in the league. The NFL could suspend Goldson based on his history.

This is from rotoworld.com......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's been headhunting like he has roid rage the first 2 games of the season....

most of it is because their D-Bag of an HC is coaching them to headhunt on Defense.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy that should be suspended was that dude Black who hit Graham, his hit was so late and so far over the line it goes beyond a fine.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schiano's Tampa Bay Headhunters tried to take out Jimmy Graham yesterday as well.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should be suspended for sure.....

But not until after the NE game. Although I am sure all of this talk will effectively de-ball him before next week.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did I say after week 1?

He should be suspended but they won't do it until Tampax plays NE.

I was serious. I'm so fkking sick of this special treatment those scumbags get. I wish someone would just end Brady's career all Theisman like at this point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Schiano missed the whole Payton fine/suspension thing. NFL doesn't go for this anymore.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    He should be suspended for sure.....

But not until after the NE game. Although I am sure all of this talk will effectively de-ball him before next week.
    Pretty sure he can appeal and delay but doubt it will be for the same reasons we want him to

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have noticed he's a headhunter and was pi$$ed about it. In the NFL they should always punish with game suspensions the exact amount of games that a player that said player gave the concussion to loses. Kerley's lost 1 thus far, maybe more? He was like that on San Fran too, wasn't he?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    They ought to suspend this dirty sc_mbag.....

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the NFL is considering suspending Bucs S Dashon Goldson for a helmet-to-helmet hit in Sunday's Week 2 loss to the Saints.
    Goldson got flagged for unnecessary roughness when he popped Darren Sproles in the head. Last week, Goldson got fined $30,000 for a personal foul he earned for laying into Jets TE Jeff Cumberland. Those are two of the 15 personal fouls the former 49er has accrued since 2010, most in the league. The NFL could suspend Goldson based on his history.

This is from rotoworld.com......
    Ummm...

Well look at that, next opponent is the Pats...

Patdell putting in overtime to suddenly change his policy. Suh has injured how many players with his antics? Kraft must have made an early call to his officiating committee...