Thread: Is it just me...

Hall Of Fame

Is it just me...

Or are we looking at something like 8-8 across the board in the AFC east? Buffalo are better then many thought and New England look like they are finally coming back to the pack.

On a related note, Jeez how weak is the NFC East?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Or are we looking at something like 8-8 across the board in the AFC east? Buffalo are better then many thought and New England look like they are finally coming back to the pack.

Too early to tell. I am starting to be concerned about Miami as well..... they could be 10-6.

Hall Of Fame

Probably not, two teams are already 2-0, that means they will have to go 6-8 the rest of the way to finish at .500. Someone will win 10 games this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Maybe. But I want to see how we play against Buffalo and Miami before I claim that everyone is close. Both of them beat us up pretty badly in the last meetings. This week's game will be interesting. I think whichever rookie QB makes the least mistakes will win. I am scared of Spiller and Johnson.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Maybe. But I want to see how we play against Buffalo and Miami before I claim that everyone is close. Both of them beat us up pretty badly in the last meetings. This week's game will be interesting. I think whichever rookie QB makes the least mistakes will win. I am scared of Spiller and Johnson.
    Me too, those games won't be gimmes any more.

The Patriots will probably eventually get the offense rolling like they always do. Even with the offense struggling they're 2-0. I expect them to win at least 10 games.

Miami and New England will finish > 8-8

Jets and Buffalo will finish < or = 8-8.

The Pats are winning while they are injured, playing so so and not nearly at their best. They are still a head above everyone else in the division and will have the better record by beating up on the rest of the division.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Maybe. But I want to see how we play against Buffalo and Miami before I claim that everyone is close. Both of them beat us up pretty badly in the last meetings. This week's game will be interesting. I think whichever rookie QB makes the least mistakes will win. I am scared of Spiller's Johnson.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

There is no chance that NE will finish less than 10 games. Or, very little chance to the point that I would put large money on it. They are 2-0 without their best Offensive weapon(s) and the rest of the Division that they have to play is crap....the Dolphins too.

New England will be fine and dominate the division as soon as they get Grontkowski back. Not sure what Amandlou's status is. Also, Brady merely needs more time to get acclimated to this new group of receivers---

All Pro
    If we want to get anywhere near 8-8, we need to show up against Buffalo and Miami. The way our offense is now we could go 0-4 in those games. O needs to start putting points on the board.

New England gets Tampa Bay this week, which both good and bad for them because if New Orleans struggled against the Bucs defense, how will the Pats do? Then they go to Atlanta, and I think they will lose because nobody wins in that dome.

Interesting stats: Geno has a better Total QBR (ESPN stat) than RGIII and has a better completion percentage than Tom Brady this year. Of course, Brady had drops but so did Geno.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    There is no chance that NE will finish less than 10 games. Or, very little chance to the point that I would put large money on it. They are 2-0 without their best Offensive weapon(s) and the rest of the Division that they have to play is crap....the Dolphins too.
    THIS is hard to argue with..............

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    The Pats are winning while they are injured, playing so so and not nearly at their best. They are still a head above everyone else in the division and will have the better record by beating up on the rest of the division.
    that's crap...I expect them to go on a major losing streak here soon, and I think we handle them in our house as well.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I don't see them winning 10 games. Not at all