Thread: Braylon Edwards Should Still Be A Jet

Braylon Edwards Should Still Be A Jet

It's crazy that he's not. He's better than Ben Obamanu, Clyde Gates, Stephen Hill and Ryan Spadola. He was out playing those guys with limited opportunities in the summer and then got hurt, missed the Giant game and was cut. If the Jets had him tonight, They would be 2 and 0. That is all.

Jets Insider VIP
    He's hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    It's crazy that he's not. He's better than Ben Obamanu, Clyde Gates, Stephen Hill and Ryan Spadola. He was out playing those guys with limited opportunities in the summer and then got hurt, missed the Giant game and was cut. If the Jets had him tonight, They would be 2 and 0. That is all.
    Didn't he have a leg injury in preseason?

He is not hurt. He didn't have surgery. He is healthy.

Where is the evidence of a supposed long term injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    He's hurt.

I loved Braylon and was very happy when the Jets signed him during TC. During the days that I was at TC, Braylon was one of the best receivers on the field. That said, I think it is an exaggeration to say he is better than Hill. Hill has way more talent over the long term. Gates? Hell, ANY receivers on the PATSIES right now is better than that POS.

Jets Insider VIP
    Where is the evidence of a supposed long term injury.
    https://twitter.com/OfficialBraylon/...70588586430465

Banned
    Braylon Edwards is hurt and is not even healthy enough to be on a team. So if he was on the Jets he would have been wearing a track suit on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I stand corrected. I hadn't seen any information or any news being reported about a long term injury with Braylon.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Braylon Edwards is hurt and is not even healthy enough to be on a team. So if he was on the Jets he would have been wearing a track suit on the sidelines.
    He didn't say it was a serious injury, and he didn't mention his knee. Guys play with sprained Ankles, if he had a serious ankle sprain, the Jets would have had to give him an injury settlement. MM wanted him cut, and Rex doesn't get involved with the offense. So much for Rex being loyal to a guy who helped take his team to an AFCCG twice. If Braylon was out there on one leg tonight we would have won. We got 10 days until the next game, Jets got to bring him back, and at least give him a physical and work him out. Our offense won't score more then a TD a game with the crap we have at WR now. Gates and Hill are garbage, and Holmes is totally washed up. Thank god we have Kerley.