Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pats Fans are idiots for booing Wilkerson for supposedly faking injury

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Wilkerson wasn't faking an injury in that situation. There was no need to. He wasn't acting on his own. He was hurt. Plain and simple. There was no benefit to him faking an injury there. Wilkerson is not stupid. You on the other hand......
    Did you see the replay dude? He didn't get hit! He just fell and faked a cramp. Why he did it? Like I said, maybe he thought he could stop the clock. You're one dense mofo man.

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Yeah, some fans actually thought he didn't fake it lol.

Stupid will want to see what they want to see.

Guarantee he'll play next game.
    I hope so but you still haven't answered my question. Why......did.....Wilkerson.....fake.....an...injur y......on.....4th.....and 10?...... Are we going with the premise that he wasn't instructed to do so?..... He just acted on his own.....Right.... He wanted to ice the Pats punter and hoped that the refs and clock operator forget how many seconds were left.... That sounds very plausible.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Did you see the replay dude? He didn't get hit! He just fell and faked a cramp. Why he did it? Like I said, maybe he thought he could stop the clock. You're one dense mofo man.
    Moron, he has an ankle injury.

There was absolutely no reason, no benefit to fake an injury.

And you're calling someone dense?

I hope so but you still haven't answered my question. Why......did.....Wilkerson.....fake.....an...injur y......on.....4th.....and 10?...... Are we going with the premise that he wasn't instructed to do so?..... He just acted on his own.....Right.... He wanted to ice the Pats punter and hoped that the refs and clock operator forget how many seconds were left.... That sounds very plausible.
    Because the Pats were trying to run the clock and the Jets had no more timeouts after the 3rd down run. That's what I'm assuming he was trying to do, to prevent time winding down if he was injured. I'm assuming he didn't know that the clock would eventually reset anyways.

Again, dude it was a fake man. Just like the Giants did it and the Redskins did it too.

Because the Pats were trying to run the clock and the Jets had no more timeouts after the 3rd down run. That's what I'm assuming he was trying to do, to prevent time winding down if he was injured. I'm assuming he didn't know that the clock would eventually reset anyways.

Again, dude it was a fake man. Just like the Giants did it and the Redskins did it too.
    He has an ankle injury and MRI scheduled. A lot of faking going on for a supposed fake injury that had no benefit to the Jets. Does Wilkerson think play clocks are 1 minute and 40 seconds long now?

He has an ankle injury and MRI scheduled. A lot of faking going on for a supposed fake injury that had no benefit to the Jets. Does Wilkerson think play clocks are 1 minute and 40 seconds long now?
    Who the fukk knows what was going through his head. It was stupid to fake an injury at that point in the game. Rex needs to school these guys on when to fake an injury and when not to.

He will play next game. Guarantee.

Yep, they were dumb for thinking it was a fake injury since it wouldn't stop the clock anyway. Dumb f*cks.

Who the fukk knows what was going through his head. It was stupid to fake an injury at that point in the game. Rex needs to school these guys on when to fake an injury and when not to.

RichCimini Rich Cimini
    Mo Wilkerson walks out of locker room with heavy ice wraps on ankle. Rex not sure if high-ankle sprain. #Jets

Good news that he was walking on it. We need to get Coples back with Mo, Sheldon and company and get this nasty front all on the field together!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Good news that he was walking on it. We need to get Coples back with Mo, Sheldon and company and get this nasty front all on the field together!
    This goes to the clown First Down. You do not need to be hit to suffer a ankle injury.It is clowns like you who have no sense that screw up this board

**** the m*******s. No one takes them seriously. They're nothing but a bunch of crybaby bandwagon jumpers. They're not happy when they're not cheating and having the refs throw them the game. It's how they roll, nothing but #assclowns

Jets Insider VIP

Is this a joke? I really can't believe you actually thought he faked that. Did he fake the ice wrap in the locker room at the end of the game? And then the MRI? Whether he plays next game or not (10 days later mind you) has not bearing on if he faked it.

And FYI - the Pats were running the clock anyway. Mo's injury led to a 10 sec runoff as is the rule when you have no timeouts left.

If you actually watch football, players don't fake injuries when there are no timeouts. They fake injuries when they are tired, and the momentum is not going their way (a la redskins / giants ) to slow down the tempo.

Not before a punt, lol.

According to First Down! the Jets are taking the "ruse" of a faked injury so far that they're having him get an MRI.

Its 10 days from now, the next game. An ankle injury, as long as its not a high-ankle sprain, can be recovered from in that time frame, so that point, really means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    Is this a joke? I really can't believe you actually thought he faked that. Did he fake the ice wrap in the locker room at the end of the game? And then the MRI? Whether he plays next game or not (10 days later mind you) has not bearing on if he faked it.

And FYI - the Pats were running the clock anyway. Mo's injury led to a 10 sec runoff as is the rule when you have no timeouts left.

If you actually watch football, players don't fake injuries when there are no timeouts. They fake injuries when they are tired, and the momentum is not going their way (a la redskins / giants ) to slow down the tempo.

Not before a punt, lol.
    Willie McGinest faked an injury against the Colts because they no longer had a timeout. Teams have done it. If you watch other games besides the Jets you'd know this.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I am a little worried about Wilks injury. Hopefully the longer layoff will help him.

All League

umm... he was carried off the field, then carted into the locker room. then had xrays on his ankle.

i guess he's just super committed to the fake.

Here

Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    umm... he was carried off the field, then carted into the locker room. then had xrays on his ankle.

i guess he's just super committed to the fake.

Here
    I heard they brought a cadaver leg in for the MRI. All In.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    According to First Down! the Jets are taking the "ruse" of a faked injury so far that they're having him get an MRI.
    That's nothing. The Giants placed Dan Conner on IR after his fake injury last week.

Willie McGinest faked an injury against the Colts because they no longer had a timeout. Teams have done it. If you watch other games besides the Jets you'd know this.
    What was the down and situation when McGinest did that?

No one is arguing teams don't fake injuries in certain situations. But they ARE giving Mo and Rex a little credit that they know NOT to in that situation, and are being honest, unlike you, in that A) an ankle injury can be non-contact and B) he may very well be back next week while still being legit injured and C) that teams usually don't have MRIs for fake injuries.