Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: Pats Fans are idiots for booing Wilkerson for supposedly faking injury

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7 View Post
    That's nothing. The Giants placed Dan Conner on IR after his fake injury last week.
    Tom Coughlin don't play around....

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    ^^^^Whats the point in calling Pats fans classless and stupid, our fans are just as stupid.^^^
    lol. remember we (not me) cheered when chad got hurt. lol. embarrassing.

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    They showed replay. He didn't get hit. It was a "cramp" lol

    I don't know why he faked it. He knew we had no more timeouts and the Pats were trying to run the clock down. Maybe he thought if he was injured they'd stop the clock and not realize there were going to reset it anyways. If it was coached, then that tells us that the coaches didn't know that it would be reset anyways. That's even dumber since coaches should know the rules.
    You don't have to be hit to get injured. See Santonio Holmes; Lisfranc.

  4. #44
    You could have just left it at "Pats fans are idiots".

    #yoloswag

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    What was the down and situation when McGinest did that?

    No one is arguing teams don't fake injuries in certain situations. But they ARE giving Mo and Rex a little credit that they know NOT to in that situation, and are being honest, unlike you, in that A) an ankle injury can be non-contact and B) he may very well be back next week while still being legit injured and C) that teams usually don't have MRIs for fake injuries.
    LOL. Dude, this is your quote:

    If you actually watch football, players don't fake injuries when there are no timeouts. They fake injuries when they are tired, and the momentum is not going their way (a la redskins / giants ) to slow down the tempo.
    That is completely false. I replied to that post. Don't move the goal posts now.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Did you see the replay dude? He didn't get hit! He just fell and faked a cramp. Why he did it? Like I said, maybe he thought he could stop the clock.
    Could you explain the correlation between getting hit and spraining an ankle?

    For instance, can you point me to the hit in the Detroit game that led to Geno spraining his ankle? Or was Geno faking that one too?

    You're one dense mofo man.
    Demotivational__Irony_by_Ironhold.jpg

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    RichCimini Rich Cimini
    Mo Wilkerson walks out of locker room with heavy ice wraps on ankle. Rex not sure if high-ankle sprain. #Jets
    Idiot trainers don't know his cover's already blown!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan_toronto_canada View Post
    lol. remember we (not me) cheered when chad got hurt. lol. embarrassing.
    Truly classless. One thing about booing a player from the opposing team, but cheering when your own starting QB got hurt was embarrassing.

    I have a feeling this kid's relatives were involved in that shenanigan

  9. #49

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Truly classless. One thing about booing a player from the opposing team, but cheering when your own starting QB got hurt was embarrassing.

    I have a feeling this kid's relatives were involved in that shenanigan
    About as embarrassing as Brady's wife pulling up his pants on her and calling out/whinning about his receivers not helping him to win because Tom can't do it all by himself. Gisselle probably ran the spy camera for NE as well as wear the pants in that family as well. By the way Tom, Gisselle said you can have your dignity back until she decides to take it again.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by kcb160 View Post
    About as embarrassing as Brady's wife pulling up his pants on her and calling out/whinning about his receivers not helping him to win because Tom can't do it all by himself. Gisselle probably ran the spy camera for NE as well as wear the pants in that family as well. By the way Tom, Gisselle said you can have your dignity back until she decides to take it again.
    Not even remotely close.

    How we reacted when Pennington got hurt was embarrassing. He's our starting QB. But more importantly, the dude was hurt. Cheering when a player is injured is creepy enough even if they're opposing players (it's just a game folks), but our own starting QB and you're happy about it? SMH.

    I don't know if Patriot fans were all that embarrassed when Giselle yelled at a fan for trolling her lol.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    He has an ankle injury and MRI scheduled. A lot of faking going on for a supposed fake injury that had no benefit to the Jets. Does Wilkerson think play clocks are 1 minute and 40 seconds long now?

    @CLoprestiWFAN Not only did Wilkerson say he's fine...saw him walk the locker room with no limp and no wrap/support on his right ankle. #NYJ

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    @CLoprestiWFAN Not only did Wilkerson say he's fine...saw him walk the locker room with no limp and no wrap/support on his right ankle. #NYJ
    Faker

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us