Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Same Ole Jets. .. Owned by a crappy Pats team.

Same Ole Jets. .. Owned by a crappy Pats team.

this team may be worse off than last season

> beat by 3 while giving up only 13 points and only 4 3rd down conversions
    > getting owned

Pick one.

#yoloswag

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    > beat by 3 while giving up only 13 points and only 4 3rd down conversions
    > getting owned

Pick one.

#yoloswag
    That's what happens when you get your starting QB knocked out. Great job Rex. Sanchez plays- we win.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

The "Same Old Jets" would've had 48 points dropped on them despite Brady not playing with any receiver worth noting.

Some of you guys are beyond retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by aagarcia View Post
    That's what happens when you get your starting QB knocked out. Great job Rex. Sanchez plays- we win.
    Sanchez sucks. Get over it, fanboy.

#yoloswag

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    SOJF

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Sanchez sucks. Get over it, fanboy.

#yoloswag
    Why don't you post a play by play of your loser life. Maybe you can get another 11,000 posts by end of year. Every 20 seconds you feel the urge to make a post regardless of the fact that you know zilch about the sport of football. You just like to hear yourself talk. LOSER!
    Last edited by aagarcia; 09-13-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Geno shows so much more promise than Mark.

Who cares that we lost that game? This is not the '86, '98, or '10 team.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post

Mehta is that you?

All League
    I'm not a Sanchez apologist, but I do agree the Jets would have won last night by 2 touchdowns had he been playing, all other things being equal. I don't however blame Rex for Sanchez getting injured. Rex was adhering to the "rotation" and sh!t happens. Frankly, I do believe that Sanchez' shoulder was a ticking time bomb that finally exploded. He has had several moderate injuries to that shoulder over his first four years that he has played through and over his tenure has lost velocity on his ball because of it. For me, it was always in the back of my mind that one day it's gonna be serious.

If Sanchez plays we lose 45-3 like last year. Get your head out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen View Post
    I'm not a Sanchez apologist, but I do agree the Jets would have won last night by 2 touchdowns had he been playing, all other things being equal. I don't however blame Rex for Sanchez getting injured. Rex was adhering to the "rotation" and sh!t happens. Frankly, I do believe that Sanchez' shoulder was a ticking time bomb that finally exploded. He has had several moderate injuries to that shoulder over his first four years that he has played through and over his tenure has lost velocity on his ball because of it. For me, it was always in the back of my mind that one day it's gonna be serious.
    Based on what? If you watched every Jet game for the last 4 years and you don't think Sanchez has 3+ fumbles and 5+ interceptions in the bad weather in Foxboro you are delusional. I suggest you break out the NFL rewind and watch all 16 of last years games again, then edit your post.
    Last edited by Frenbar; 09-13-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Why don't you post a play by play of your loser life. Maybe you can get another 11,000 posts by end of year. Every 20 seconds you feel the urge to make a post regardless of the fact that you know zilch about the sport of football. You just like to hear yourself talk. LOSER!
    Aww, what's wrong, baby? Can't stand to hear someone tell you the truth about your lover? Aww, that's so adorable! You want his cock more than VTN, haha.

#yoloswag

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

They are just as bad as last year, and it has nothing to do with the QB. The offense has no talent at the skill positions!! The exact same problem as last year, our wide outs suck horse balls.

we should start Sanchez b/c he never had a decent OC, but it may be a mute point now that he is injured.

Don't watch then. If I were the Jets I'd tank the games just to piss you off.

Jets Insider VIP
    Fck you and the horse you rode into town on. he contributes and you don't a hole.

save your whining for game 2

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Fck you and the horse you rode into town on. he contributes and you don't a hole.
    Lol, Internet tough guy. LMAO. Getting up to your 18,000 post? Another loser.

Practice Squad
    I don't understand all the inside arguing among fans. I support whoever is behind center. Right now it's Geno and I understand he is going to have his ups and downs. I understand that and am fine with that. If Sanchez is under center I'm pulling for him, yeah he is a laughing stock I get it, I don't care. I don't recall anyone calling him garbage when we were 11-5. Under a new oc, he might've been viable. Who cares it's embarrassing with all the mudslinging around here. I had us 1-1 when the season started and that is were we are it. We had low expectations coming into the season, so let's enjoy the ride. I like the direction of the team (and yes i know our wr's are terrible) let's roll!!

Quote Originally Posted by white lightning View Post
    I don't understand all the inside arguing among fans. I support whoever is behind center. Right now it's Geno and I understand he is going to have his ups and downs. I understand that and am fine with that. If Sanchez is under center I'm pulling for him, yeah he is a laughing stock I get it, I don't care. I don't recall anyone calling him garbage when we were 11-5. Under a new oc, he might've been viable. Who cares it's embarrassing with all the mudslinging around here. I had us 1-1 when the season started and that is were we are it. We had low expectations coming into the season, so let's enjoy the ride. I like the direction of the team (and yes i know our wr's are terrible) let's roll!!
    I'm as negative as the next Jets fan lol, but the bottom line is they have a chance to be 2-1 after a very winnable Buffalo game next Sunday...and any of us would have signed up for this start before the season.