Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Prediction: When We Next Play NE

  1. #1

    Prediction: When We Next Play NE

    NE will have only 1 more victory than they do right now. Yes, we lost but they are terrible. And we will get them in our house.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    We barely lost to them in New England a year ago, remember what happened when we played them at home?

  3. #3
    NE will be much healthier next time

  4. #4
    Amendola is prolly out six weeks. Careen won't be back. Who will they have back healthy... Gronk? He will be back under the knife by that game. His back is shot.

  5. #5
    Good chance the Pats are 3-3 when we face them at home next month... Maybe even 2-4!

    I mean, you have to think Tampa has a legit shot to beat them next week, especially if Amendola is out. Put Revis on Edelman, and they are pretty much cooked on offense. That front can definitely pressure Brady to keep him uncomfortable. I can see an upset. Then they are at Atlanta, at Cincy, then Brees comes to town to shred that secondary.

    Could be interesting to see what happens between now and when we play them again.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    NE will have only 1 more victory than they do right now. Yes, we lost but they are terrible. And we will get them in our house.

    Soo... what exactly does that make the Jets? They aren't missing any key players.

  7. #7
    The clothes are ripe for the Gap.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Good chance the Pats are 3-3 when we face them at home next month... Maybe even 2-4!

    I mean, you have to think Tampa has a legit shot to beat them next week, especially if Amendola is out. Put Revis on Edelman, and they are pretty much cooked on offense. That front can definitely pressure Brady to keep him uncomfortable. I can see an upset. Then they are at Atlanta, at Cincy, then Brees comes to town to shred that secondary.

    Could be interesting to see what happens between now and when we play them again.
    If the Pats are 2-4, it will be a 2-4 Pats team facing a 1-5 Jets team. CBS will be breaking out the movie "Heidi" by the second quarter.

  9. #9
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,724
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    NE will have only 1 more victory than they do right now. Yes, we lost but they are terrible. And we will get them in our house.
    So if we lost to a terrible team - what does that make us?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    NE will have only 1 more victory than they do right now. Yes, we lost but they are terrible. And we will get them in our house.
    so hill, gates and spadola can only catch in metlife?

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Bound Brook
    Posts
    2,392
    Pats still win 10-11 games this year. They go through this every year winning games they shouldn't. They win 3-4 games every year they have no business winning, and at the end of the year they get a bye in the playoffs. They will be fine even with this recieving core as they have more time to play and get tape on teams and learn howto react.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    Pats still win 10-11 games this year. They go through this every year winning games they shouldn't. They win 3-4 games every year they have no business winning, and at the end of the year they get a bye in the playoffs. They will be fine even with this recieving core as they have more time to play and get tape on teams and learn howto react.

    I'm curious, what is your theory on this? What games does Brady have no business winning? Who gets the credit for these 3-4 games?

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I'm curious, what is your theory on this? What games does Brady have no business winning? Who gets the credit for these 3-4 games?
    C'mon...you know. Last night was a good example.

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Logical Side of Your Brain
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Soo... what exactly does that make the Jets? They aren't missing any key players.

    I would say that Coples and Kerley are pretty "key" players. Kerley, especially, considering the horrible amount of targets that Gates got, plus the horrible punt returning by Wilson. But, no, keep on believing that last night was as good as the Jets will be. F*ckin' Pats trolls are as ignorant as they are obnoxious.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    I would say that Coples and Kerley are pretty "key" players. Kerley, especially, considering the horrible amount of targets that Gates got, plus the horrible punt returning by Wilson. But, no, keep on believing that last night was as good as the Jets will be. F*ckin' Pats trolls are as ignorant as they are obnoxious.
    They're getting desperate, going from being a top team to average at best. We're going to see some lashing out for the next few weeks, followed by excuses, followed by acceptance and hope for next year.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    NE will have only 1 more victory than they do right now. Yes, we lost but they are terrible. And we will get them in our house.
    So it will be a battle for 2nd and 3rd in the division?

  17. #17
    What the hell is wrong with you guys, don't you listen to the media " experts" most of them have this Patriots team going on to the Super Bowl and winning it. Bow in homage people to the great patriots way

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Soo... what exactly does that make the Jets? They aren't missing any key players.
    Ever hear of Kerley and Coples?

    Oh yeah, and our Rookie QB just might be a little more comfortable with 4 more games under his belt! LOL

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    So if we lost to a terrible team - what does that make us?
    A team with a great D and an offense in transition with a new OC and QB. Simple

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    A team with a great D and an offense in transition with a new OC and QB. Simple
    Good D, maybe.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us