Thread: GATES supporters... You know who you are.

All Pro

GATES supporters... You know who you are.

I lit into a number of you this offseason. Can we now put this to bed? Don't make me quote a bunch of necro posts. Come clean.

Can you guys now drop this Gates is a viable option?

Bring back Braylon

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I lit into a number of you this offseason. Can we now put this to bed? Don't make me quote a bunch of necro posts. Come clean.

Bring back Braylon
    But he is super fast though. Hahaha

All League

Bring back Braylon
    Don't even know if I was a vocal Gates supporter but from all accounts he was lighting up training camp and looked good overall in preseason.....seemed like it finally clicked for him, but I guess he's got alot more work to do, or may never get it

I wanted Braylon on this team since 2010......seems like he's hurt though for now and I would not be surprised if he is resigned down the line

Gates blows.
    I am a better WR than Gates...

All League
    Thought we dumped Clowney a few years ago

Looks like he is back

All Pro
    Can run, can't catch. We may need him as a KR for now (if he ever gets to run one out) but he should never see the field as a WR again.

We missed Kerley massively. And where was Obomanu? He had to be a better option than Gates, even just off of his couch.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    This guy sucks, a scrap-heap castoff from the Dolphins that I am shocked even made the team this year.

All League

Bring back Braylon
    This is as mad as i've been in a long time.The NFlL stands for not too long if you can't catch and run correct routes.In my opinion,Gates needs to be cut.That will send a clear message to the other culprit Hill, that this kind of ineptitude won't be tolerated anylonger. Iwas very high on Hill this year,im not giving up on him,but we outplayed them and should have won by a good margin,even taking into account the interceptions.I think Rex is sick of it,and something needs to be done.

All League
    Cut his ass