Thread: Week 2.... #2 RB

All League

Week 2.... #2 RB

So, I need a #2 RB for this week. It's Johnson v. HOU or Richardson v. BAL

Johnson is projected higher, but I like the matchup for Richardson better. So I'm leaning towards Richardson.

For what it's worth, #1 RB is Charles v. DAL and Wilson v. DEN is available on the bench (but he's staying there).

Can't use both (one in the flex) because I'm starting 3 WRs: Julio Jones v. STL, Jackson v. SD, and Smith v. BUF

So... Johnson or Richardson?

As always, any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 09-13-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    So, I need a #2 RB for this week. It's Johnson v. HOU or Richardson v. BAL

Johnson is projected higher, but I like the matchup for Richardson better. So I'm leaning towards Richardson.

For what it's worth, #1 RB is Charles v. DAL and Wilson v. DEN is available on the bench (but he's staying there).

Can't use both (one in the flex) because I'm starting 3 WRs: Julio Jones v. STL, Jackson v. SD, and Smith v. BUF

So... Johnson or Richardson?

As always, any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    I'd go in this order #1 Wilson #2 CJ2JustOK #3 Daryl Richardson - Good luck this week!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I'd go in this order #1 Wilson #2 CJ2JustOK #3 Daryl Richardson - Good luck this week!
    Thanks for the help. Sorry, should have specified. Richardson = Trent Richardson.

And David Wilson at 1... really? If you have a second, could you explain why? Sit Jamaal Charles? He was the only one I was comfortable with.

You've turned my fantasy world upside down. LOL.

Good luck to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Thanks for the help. Sorry, should have specified. Richardson = Trent Richardson.

And David Wilson at 1... really? If you have a second, could you explain why? Sit Jamaal Charles? He was the only one I was comfortable with.

You've turned my fantasy world upside down. LOL.

Good luck to you as well.
    Sorry I misunderstood your post. I liked David Wilson over Daryl Richardson Chris Johnson this week. Charles should never be benched regardless of match ups and the same for Trent Richardson. They are both first round talents and MUST plays every week regardless of matchups. We were discussing the possibilities for your RB2 spot. In hindsight Wilson had another crap week but in fairness CJ2k and Daryl Richardson didn't have good games either.