Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Ducasse vs Kris Jenkins

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    this thread is an insult to kris jenkins. do you remember how much of a beast he was when he wasn't injured?
    HOF-level talent. Too bad he had all those injuries.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Wilfork has looked like a shell of his former self so far, relatively unimpressive by the standards he's set for his play. I want to see how he plays the next couple games before I buy-in on Ducasse.
    because he's fat

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The swamp via LI
    Posts
    2,573
    Ok, so Vlad who has one good game in which he gave up yet another sack is going to own Kris Jenkins, who was an all-pro for several years. And if he don't make the probowl he was a snub. Got it

  4. #24
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post

    Cool story of bullying though. Congrats.

    His grandma lived with their family as well. The old bag used to drag the hose across the street to water her garden ... When we were 7-8-9 years old we'd ride our bikes up & down the street ... Guess she didn't like the wheels going over her hose and interrupting the flow of water ... So when we came around the corner 1 time she pretended to turn around at that moment and shot me with the hose.

    I still remember her putting her hand up to her mouth pretending it had been an accident ... But even as a 9 year old i could see the sparkle in her eyes said otherwise.

    So I went immediately to my house next door, dropped my bike, and went running inside.

    To do what you might ask????

    Did I run to my room to cry?

    Did I run to my mom to tell?

    No sir ... I ran to the basement and opened my toy box ...

    I reached inside ...

    Found my water gun ... Filled it up, ran back outside & set upon retaliation ...

    Jumped on my huffy, peeled out of the driveway & skidded to a stop a foot away from her ...

    As she turned around this time I raised the pistol and shot her right between the eyes.

    Her shock and awe as she stumbled backwards and fell into her garden were glorious.

    ... Sparkle that you 90 year old little b*tch!!!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    because he's fat


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    His grandma lived with their family as well. The old bag used to drag the hose across the street to water her garden ... When we were 7-8-9 years old we'd ride our bikes up & down the street ... Guess she didn't like the wheels going over her hose and interrupting the flow of water ... So when we came around the corner 1 time she pretended to turn around at that moment and shot me with the hose.

    I still remember her putting her hand up to her mouth pretending it had been an accident ... But even as a 9 year old i could see the sparkle in her eyes said otherwise.

    So I went immediately to my house next door, dropped my bike, and went running inside.

    To do what you might ask????

    Did I run to my room to cry?

    Did I run to my mom to tell?

    No sir ... I ran to the basement and opened my toy box ...

    I reached inside ...

    Found my water gun ... Filled it up, ran back outside & set upon retaliation ...

    Jumped on my huffy, peeled out of the driveway & skidded to a stop a foot away from her ...

    As she turned around this time I raised the pistol and shot her right between the eyes.

    Her shock and awe as she stumbled backwards and fell into her garden were glorious.

    ... Sparkle that you 90 year old little b*tch!!!
    Maybe we should start keeping random flashbacks to ourselves #justsaying

  7. #27
    It's nice to see Ducasse coming into his own and looking like a real NFL player. This thread is funny but it needs more Kris Jenkins gifs.

    Last edited by nyjfollower; 09-14-2013 at 09:06 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    this thread is an insult to kris jenkins. do you remember how much of a beast he was when he wasn't injured?
    "Oh my goodness, Kris Jenkins"

    Best thing about that Gif is the RB's reaction. He crosses the center looking for a blitzer to pick up and is stunned to find Jenkins in the backfield when just a tenth of a second ago there was a 300Lb man directly in front of him

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    His grandma lived with their family as well. The old bag used to drag the hose across the street to water her garden ... When we were 7-8-9 years old we'd ride our bikes up & down the street ... Guess she didn't like the wheels going over her hose and interrupting the flow of water ... So when we came around the corner 1 time she pretended to turn around at that moment and shot me with the hose.

    I still remember her putting her hand up to her mouth pretending it had been an accident ... But even as a 9 year old i could see the sparkle in her eyes said otherwise.

    So I went immediately to my house next door, dropped my bike, and went running inside.

    To do what you might ask????

    Did I run to my room to cry?

    Did I run to my mom to tell?

    No sir ... I ran to the basement and opened my toy box ...

    I reached inside ...

    Found my water gun ... Filled it up, ran back outside & set upon retaliation ...

    Jumped on my huffy, peeled out of the driveway & skidded to a stop a foot away from her ...

    As she turned around this time I raised the pistol and shot her right between the eyes.

    Her shock and awe as she stumbled backwards and fell into her garden were glorious.

    ... Sparkle that you 90 year old little b*tch!!!
    LMAO!!!!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    this thread is an insult to kris jenkins. do you remember how much of a beast he was when he wasn't injured?
    Kris Jenkins was a beast for us.

    Sad to say if that play happened this season we would have gotten called for roughing the passer : /

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    His grandma lived with their family as well. The old bag used to drag the hose across the street to water her garden ... When we were 7-8-9 years old we'd ride our bikes up & down the street ... Guess she didn't like the wheels going over her hose and interrupting the flow of water ... So when we came around the corner 1 time she pretended to turn around at that moment and shot me with the hose.

    I still remember her putting her hand up to her mouth pretending it had been an accident ... But even as a 9 year old i could see the sparkle in her eyes said otherwise.

    So I went immediately to my house next door, dropped my bike, and went running inside.

    To do what you might ask????

    Did I run to my room to cry?

    Did I run to my mom to tell?

    No sir ... I ran to the basement and opened my toy box ...

    I reached inside ...

    Found my water gun ... Filled it up, ran back outside & set upon retaliation ...

    Jumped on my huffy, peeled out of the driveway & skidded to a stop a foot away from her ...

    As she turned around this time I raised the pistol and shot her right between the eyes.

    Her shock and awe as she stumbled backwards and fell into her garden were glorious.

    ... Sparkle that you 90 year old little b*tch!!!
    Oh, that made me lol. Great story.

    #yoloswag

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,274
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    HOF-level talent. Too bad he had all those injuries.
    He had 7 years with the Panthers prior to the Jets, Carolina got rid of a HOF'er?

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    He had 7 years with the Panthers prior to the Jets, Carolina got rid of a HOF'er?
    He made 3 pro bowls and All Pro twice with Carolina but injuries took him out of 04 and 05. In 06 he made the Pro bowl again but he really wanted out of Carolina that's why we traded for him. In 08 he made the Pro Bowl with the Jets and some said he was in the running for DPOTY.. Then injuries killed 09 and 10 and he was done.. He had HOF talent though..

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    He had 7 years with the Panthers prior to the Jets, Carolina got rid of a HOF'er?
    The Jets traded Revis after six years. The Vikings traded Randy Moss after seven years. What is your point? Kris Jenkins was a HOF level player when he played. He just missed too much time. He only played six full seasons.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    He made 3 pro bowls and All Pro twice with Carolina but injuries took him out of 04 and 05. In 06 he made the Pro bowl again but he really wanted out of Carolina that's why we traded for him. In 08 he made the Pro Bowl with the Jets and some said he was in the running for DPOTY.. Then injuries killed 09 and 10 and he was done.. He had HOF talent though..
    There was a good chance he was going to win it in 2008. He injured his back in week 13 and wasn't the same after that. The dude was downright unblockable when he was healthy.

  16. #36
    Jenk was on Sapps level when they both played so he could have been a hall of famer if not for all the injuries and the off the field issues (drinking)

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,274
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    The Jets traded Revis after six years. The Vikings traded Randy Moss after seven years. What is your point? Kris Jenkins was a HOF level player when he played. He just missed too much time. He only played six full seasons.
    Which makes him not HOF caliber.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 09-15-2013 at 05:40 PM.

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    He made 3 pro bowls and All Pro twice with Carolina but injuries took him out of 04 and 05. In 06 he made the Pro bowl again but he really wanted out of Carolina that's why we traded for him. In 08 he made the Pro Bowl with the Jets and some said he was in the running for DPOTY.. Then injuries killed 09 and 10 and he was done.. He had HOF talent though..
    So what does that make Klecko?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Which makes him not HOF caliber.
    What do injuries have to do with him having HOF talent or not?

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,274
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    What do injuries have to do with him having HOF talent or not?
    Your body couldn't live up to it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us