Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Ducasse vs Kris Jenkins

  1. #1

    Ducasse vs Kris Jenkins

    Now THAT is a battle I would have likes to see! Who do you think would win that?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Now THAT is a battle I would have likes to see! Who do you think would win that?
    Ducasse. Jenkins hasn't played in years.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Forked River, NJ
    Posts
    4,728
    LOL

  4. #4
    One decent game now ducasse is ****in larry allen

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by New Jerzey Jet View Post
    One decent game now ducasse is ****in larry allen
    LOL. Bust to HoF in the blink of an eye.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. Bust to HoF in the blink of an eye.
    It's amazing how that works both ways. Mangold is crap, but Ducasse is All-Galaxy.

  7. #7
    Not really sure... It would definitely be a fight for the ages. My gut says Ducasse is better but maybe Jenkins in his prime would win.

    Either way... if Ducasse misses the Pro Bowl this year it'll be a HUGE snub.

  8. #8
    Wilfork has looked like a shell of his former self so far, relatively unimpressive by the standards he's set for his play. I want to see how he plays the next couple games before I buy-in on Ducasse.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. Bust to HoF in the blink of an eye.
    Go tell the lawyer that. He might go democrat on you.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    Not really sure... It would definitely be a fight for the ages. My gut says Ducasse is better but maybe Jenkins in his prime would win.

    Either way... if Ducasse misses the Pro Bowl this year it'll be a HUGE snub.
    It would be no contest. There was NOBODY that could ever block Jenkins anyway. So now because everyone is stroking Ducasse for a very good performance against a fat shell of his former self player, they think he could completely nullify an all time great DT/NT.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,213
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Wilfork has looked like a shell of his former self so far, relatively unimpressive by the standards he's set for his play. I want to see how he plays the next couple games before I buy-in on Ducasse.
    +1, Ducasse was the better player Thurs. but maybe Wilfork had a off day.. flu or something.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,062
    Anyone have the Texans video or picture of Big Mouth Jenks? Eventually Vlad would win out because Jenkins would tear an ACL or something.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    It would be no contest. There was NOBODY that could ever block Jenkins anyway. So now because everyone is stroking Ducasse for a very good performance against a fat shell of his former self player, they think he could completely nullify an all time great DT/NT.
    Correct. You aren't blocking Jenkins one on one. And Wilfork was never good as Jenkins was at his peak.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    +1, Ducasse was the better player Thurs. but maybe Wilfork had a off day.. flu or something.
    every DT ducasse dominated since the preseason had the flu *smh*

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,257
    Tanny got a BJ from Vlad's GF at UMASS ... To get revenge Vlad decided he'd play like $h*t until Tanny got fired ... Now he's free to unleash his superpowers on the league!

  16. #16
    this thread is an insult to kris jenkins. do you remember how much of a beast he was when he wasn't injured?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    this thread is an insult to kris jenkins. do you remember how much of a beast he was when he wasn't injured?
    Hahahahaaha holy ****

    he just manhandled that center Iike a rag doll.... Not that ducasse would be that easy to swat away, but Jesus

  18. #18
    It is amazing that everyone on this board hated Ducasse and called him a bust until Mike Mayock forced them to actually watch him block on a few plays. LOL

    I've been telling everyone for a year that Ducasse is a great run-blocker, and the only reason he wasn't starting was because of his breakdowns in pass blocking. When I said it, everyone laughed.

  19. #19
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    When I said it, everyone laughed.
    I had a neighbor that rode the bus with us when we were little kids.

    Every day he'd come down and act like an idiot until one of us paid attention to him enough to bother to push him down on the ground.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    I had a neighbor that rode the bus with us when we were little kids.

    Every day he'd come down and act like an idiot until one of us paid attention to him enough to bother to push him down on the ground.
    Not sure what your point is.

    Cool story of bullying though. Congrats.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us