Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: I thought Brady would elevate scrubs to superhuman levels

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Bound Brook
    Posts
    1,892
    Post Thanks / Like

    I thought Brady would elevate scrubs to superhuman levels

    All last year all we heard was that even though we had horrible weapons, and no one could get open or catch the ball it was all Sanchez's fault for not elevating them.

    After the pat's game I don't hear anything about how the Jet's dline dominated the pat's oline, collapsing the pocket and preventing Brady from stepping up and disrupting the timing. But nothing was Brady's fault, it was all the WRs. All week it was poor Brady he has no weapons and Geno looked like crap. How come it wasn't Jets D dominated Brady, and Geno had worse weapons then Brady did. Why not Poor geno, he has the worst WR in the NFL?

    Just a small rant, after hearing again today how hard it is to be Brady with out any weapons.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    All last year all we heard was that even though we had horrible weapons, and no one could get open or catch the ball it was all Sanchez's fault for not elevating them.

    After the pat's game I don't hear anything about how the Jet's dline dominated the pat's oline, collapsing the pocket and preventing Brady from stepping up and disrupting the timing. But nothing was Brady's fault, it was all the WRs. All week it was poor Brady he has no weapons and Geno looked like crap. How come it wasn't Jets D dominated Brady, and Geno had worse weapons then Brady did. Why not Poor geno, he has the worst WR in the NFL?

    Just a small rant, after hearing again today how hard it is to be Brady with out any weapons.
    Brady sucks.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    All last year all we heard was that even though we had horrible weapons, and no one could get open or catch the ball it was all Sanchez's fault for not elevating them.

    After the pat's game I don't hear anything about how the Jet's dline dominated the pat's oline, collapsing the pocket and preventing Brady from stepping up and disrupting the timing. But nothing was Brady's fault, it was all the WRs. All week it was poor Brady he has no weapons and Geno looked like crap. How come it wasn't Jets D dominated Brady, and Geno had worse weapons then Brady did. Why not Poor geno, he has the worst WR in the NFL?

    Just a small rant, after hearing again today how hard it is to be Brady with out any weapons.
    Geno had his shot at being king of NY, had he beat the Pats in a very winable game ,the Mets, Yanks & Giants all stink now JETS had a shot at 2-0.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady had it way too easy against us. We need to HIT him. HARD. Take a personal foul at the beginning and set the tone.
    He's the biggest pvssy bltch in possibly all of pro sports. He would, and does crumble.
    At least next time, in OUR house, we should have Coples back and hopefully our full Defense for once.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    All he does is win.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    All he does is anal.
    Gross.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Gross.
    Weren't you the guy who said if Brady founnd a way to beat he Jets, you would give him props?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Weren't you the guy who said if Brady founnd a way to beat he Jets, you would give him props?
    I did say that. And if Brady were to have beaten the Jets I would give him props.

    He looked like a damn fool. Deserves no props.

    I will give him about as much props as I give Geno. Not much.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I did say that. And if Brady were to have beaten the Jets I would give him props.

    He looked like a damn fool. Deserves no props.

    I will give him about as much props as I give Geno. Not much.
    Weak sauce brah.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Weak sauce brah.
    Not at all.

    I didn't simply say if the Pasts* won...

    I said "if Brady lights it up with those scrubs"

    You know what I said. Brady did nothing of the sort. He looked like Mark Sanchez.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Not at all.

    I didn't simply say if the Pasts* won...

    I said "if Brady lights it up with those scrubs"

    You know what I said. Brady did nothing of the sort. He looked like Mark Sanchez.
    C'mon brah, your better than th at.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    C'mon brah, your better than th at.
    LOL... It won't work.

    I've learned to not let the Jets piss me off anymore.

    You remember the thread.... find my exact quote. I know for a fact I only said that once and what the conditions would be.

    I'm to lazy to find it.

    Brady sucks deer shlt out of the hole

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOL... It won't work.

    I've learned to not let the Jets piss me off anymore.

    You remember the thread.... find my exact quote. I know for a fact I only said that once and what the conditions would be.

    I'm to lazy to find it.

    Brady sucks deer shlt out of the hole
    I'm way lazier than you amigo.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you watch the game? He cant catch the ball for them.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady has 3 Super Bowl rings, been to another two Super Bowls. Yeah, he sucks.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm way lazier than you amigo.
    But when you question the authenticity, you must produce the evidence or pay the toll!


  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Did you watch the game? He cant catch the ball for them.
    Well... When you put it like THAT...

    I'll take 11 Geno Smiths over 11 Bradys anyday!

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Bound Brook
    Posts
    1,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Did you watch the game? He cant catch the ball for them.
    Yes I watched the game. His WR left some plays on the field, but Brady left just as many. Getting rid of the ball way earlier then he should have. He was inaccuate and his timing was off. I also saw Jets WR drop just as many balls as pats WR. I don't remember hearing poor Sanchez last year when the same thing was happening. I kept hearing how Sanchez doesn't elevate players around him. I didn't hear poor Geno his WR dropped several TDs, and fumbled on big gains.

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    Brady has 3 Super Bowl rings, been to another two Super Bowls. Yeah, he sucks.
    Cheating.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    LETS LOOK AHEAD


    I'm hoping Revis and his defensive teammates elevate Tammy right onto the cart sometime during next week's game in Sucksboro with a nice season ender

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us