Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBC Sunday Night Football: 49ers @ Seahawks

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    - 1. He's talking about 3 QB's not named Sanchez and in fact defending Geno. Pointless comment just to get a dig in to another poster.
    I apologize for thinking it was a good comment without getting prior approval from the Testaverde's Niece Internet posting police

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    another Sanchez hero worshiper has spoken!
    I cannot fathom, how in any way, what I said, had ANYTHING to do with Mark Sanchez. I was simply questioning one poster's assertion that fans reacting to the deficiencies in 2 games ever of Geno Smith is somehow comparable to fans NOT reacting to isolated deficiencies in one game of two quarterbacks that have won playoff games. Which as I inferred is entirely ludicrous.

You made a faulty assumption that since I said something negative about Geno Smith, that the only logical supposition is that I was a Mark Sanchez fanboy.

It would be like me, now making a similar assumption that you are a Geno Smith fanboy. I wont do that, because I honestly don't know how you feel about him. I'll therefore reserve judgment. Try it sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    I cannot fathom, how in any way, what I said, had ANYTHING to do with Mark Sanchez. I was simply questioning one poster's assertion that fans reacting to the deficiencies in 2 games ever of Geno Smith is somehow comparable to fans NOT reacting to isolated deficiencies in one game of two quarterbacks that have won playoff games. Which as I inferred is entirely ludicrous.

You made a faulty assumption that since I said something negative about Geno Smith, that the only logical supposition is that I was a Mark Sanchez fanboy.

It would be like me, now making a similar assumption that you are a Geno Smith fanboy. I wont do that, because I honestly don't know how you feel about him. I'll therefore reserve judgment. Try it sometime.
    Kentucky Jet has Sanchez Derangement Syndrome. Obviously if you recognize any fault of Smith's it means you are a Sanchez lover - that's how it works in the binary world of his that can't embrace more than two bits of information.