Thread: DeAndre Hopkins is who we thought he was...

DeAndre Hopkins is who we thought he was...

183 yards, 12 catches, game winning td catch, 4 catches over 20 yards. I wanted this guy bad in the draft, too bad things did not align properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    183 yards, 12 catches, game winning td catch, 4 catches over 20 yards. I wanted this guy bad in the draft, too bad things did not align properly.
    Me too (for the Pats). I thought it was hilarious how many mocks had Keenan Allen going higher.

Hall Of Fame
    If you want to see a receiver catch the ball with his hands, watch Hopkins. He uses his hands as good as anyone. Runs great routes, uses his hands and fights for the ball.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Me too (for the Pats). I thought it was hilarious how many mocks had Keenan Allen going higher.
    Brady would make Hopkins a Pro Bowler this year. Huge upgrade over Thompkins and Dobson.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Brady would make Hopkins a Pro Bowler this year. Huge upgrade over Thompkins and Dobson.
    Agreed. Hopkins is a stud. He will be a very popular waiver wire pickup in fantasy leagues this week.

Veteran
    I think many people here wanted him, but the way the draft unfolded he was just not in the cards for us. Hopefully we use our 1st rounder next year on a playmaker.

look at the wideouts they have now......one can only dream.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hopkins and Allen are different types of a receivers. Personally I think Allen will have a better career. He attacks the ball. Reminds me of Michael Irvin.