Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All things GTA5 thead...

All things GTA5 thead...

just felt right to get it out of the video game thread. there is enough content in GTA to warrant a forum for discussion, tips, and hints.

Here is a good thread i found on playing the stock market by watching your missions:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/593300-sp...k-tips-thread/

(if you post spoilers, please mark them)

What is this thread about?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    your face

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    your face
    Grand Tubby @sshole Part 5 ??

Practice Squad
    I am only working for 3 hours today. As soon as I am finished work I will be hammering GTA all weekend. This game is phenomenal. I have laughed so much and there is a fantastic story in there that rivals and beats any Hollywood movie.

Jets Insider VIP
    All I can say so far is that I am thankful I figured out you can quicksave using your phone.
    I have done literally zero missions, this game is not good for folks with ADD like me.

I think I spent literally a full hour with a 3-star wanted level, just mowing down peds. Ah, good times.

Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    I am only working for 3 hours today. As soon as I am finished work I will be hammering GTA all weekend.
    Or you could get some fresh air and talk to girls.

Jets Insider VIP

Do you really have to invade every thread? It's pretty obvious that you don't have anything to add, it's not your thing, we get it.

Also my days of fresh air and talking to girls are over.

sigh

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    All I can say so far is that I am thankful I figured out you can quicksave using your phone.
    I have done literally zero missions, this game is not good for folks with ADD like me.

I think I spent literally a full hour with a 3-star wanted level, just mowing down peds. Ah, good times.
    Yeah. I am getting nowhere here haha.

How do I access the stock market thingies?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Yeah. I am getting nowhere here haha.

How do I access the stock market thingies?

I haven't gotten that far.
    Each time I leave my safehouse, I kill the people across the street, boost a ride, then just evade police until my vehicle is destroyed.
    Rinse & repeat.

I found out you can run over a lot of people with the bus without having to worry about its condition degrading too much, although these cops will shoot out your tires,

Pro-tip: don't drive into gas pumps.

Jets Insider VIP
    I haven't gotten that far.
    Each time I leave my safehouse, I kill the people across the street, boost a ride, then just evade police until my vehicle is destroyed.
    Rinse & repeat.

I found out you can run over a lot of people with the bus without having to worry about its condition degrading too much, although these cops will shoot out your tires,

Pro-tip: don't drive into gas pumps.
    Yeah I was riding around a good 30 minutes with the bus before they killed me. Got up to 4 stars.

I also found driving around an armored car that I guess is used for bank deposits. I was able to rob it for 7,500 bucks.

Another thing I am enjoying is going offroad in the mountains and tumbling down the cliffs in a car or on foot. I swear I fell 200 feet one time with my head continually bashing off the rocks.

Do you really have to invade every thread? It's pretty obvious that you don't have anything to add, it's not your thing, we get it.

Also my days of fresh air and talking to girls are over.

sigh
    Lighten up Francis, it's a joke.

Lighten up Francis, it's a joke.
    is nothing sacred anymore?

Practice Squad
    I Do..... My profile pic and my signature pic is me. I live next to the Pyrenees and walk there almost every weekend. I moved from England to Catalonia in Spain, not because of a woman, because I wanted to experience a new language and culture. I only have 368 posts since 2005. The difference between you and me is that I like to mix it up and enjoy life.

For someone who spends their time trolling a message board, I would say your comments are a bit rich.

Access the stock markets from your phone, it's the globe icon.

Fish, you need to start the missions they are fantastic.
    Last edited by ricard78; 09-20-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Yeah I was riding around a good 30 minutes with the bus before they killed me. Got up to 4 stars.

I also found driving around an armored car that I guess is used for bank deposits. I was able to rob it for 7,500 bucks.

Another thing I am enjoying is going offroad in the mountains and tumbling down the cliffs in a car or on foot. I swear I fell 200 feet one time with my head continually bashing off the rocks.
    I took Trevor and a parachute to the top out Mount Chilad and jumped off. Only then I realized I had not equipped the parachute. It cost me five grand in medical bills FML.

I Do..... My profile pic and my signature pic is me. I live next to the Pyrenees and walk there almost every weekend. I moved from England to Catalonia in Spain, not because of a woman, because I wanted to experience a new language and culture. I only have 368 posts since 2005. The difference between you and me is that I like to mix it up and enjoy life.

For someone who spends their time trolling a message board, I would say your comments are a bit rich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5By3HFGgTw

Practice Squad
    I get you, I was just taking the chance to boast.

And I believe I was on point.

Jets Insider VIP

Also GFY for you being young and being able to do this.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

SUre you're not talking about Ragu on a lunch run?

-

Jets Insider VIP