Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: All things GTA5 thead...

Jets Insider VIP
    Refund = kill them afterwards [/QUOTE]

Right i like to let them walk off into the moonlight on the beach a last chance to take in the majesty of the ocean air before i peel their head off with the advanced sniper rifle.

Practice Squad
    Just a quick question for those with other half's. What happens if your significant other walks in when you are in the strip club or banging a pro?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    Just a quick question for those with other half's. What happens if your significant other walks in when you are in the strip club or banging a pro?
    i said i had to do it for a mission and just started hitting rt to feel and A to flirt rapidly and disgusted like i was just trying to get this bs over with.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    i said i had to do it for a mission and just started hitting rt to feel and A to flirt rapidly and disgusted like i was just trying to get this bs over with.
    Complete with the Jets Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    All I can say so far is that I am thankful I figured out you can quicksave using your phone.
    I have done literally zero missions, this game is not good for folks with ADD like me.

I think I spent literally a full hour with a 3-star wanted level, just mowing down peds. Ah, good times.
    dude can u take down that van damme guy plz...its creeping me out

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    dude can u take down that van damme guy plz...its creeping me out
    Is it now?

Jets Insider VIP
    "It's go time".

Jets Insider VIP
    Am I the only one who's tired of this game already?

IDK, but after you beat the game, just running around and killing people isn't as fun as it used to be. Maybe I'm just getting old, fellas.

And in other news, I'm thinking about just saying "f*ck the PS4" and building a sweetass gaming PC.

I don't know dick about the ins and outs of putting it together, but my brother in law sure as hell does.

I'm thinking about just saying "f*ck it" and devoting around 60-70% of my income tax check in February to build a high end PC.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post

I'm thinking about just saying "f*ck it" and devoting around 60-70% of my income tax check in February to build a high end PC.
    From the rest of your post, I thought you were about to say "I'm thinking about doing more reading, learning to play the guitar and engaging human beings in face to face discourse."

A new 'puter is nice though, I hear its the future.

-

All Pro
    It's already been confirmed that the PS4 will play PS3 games, correct? If so, I'll get one but probably not right at launch time although I'm salivating over Watchdogs on the PS4.

Am I the only one who's tired of this game already?

IDK, but after you beat the game, just running around and killing people isn't as fun as it used to be. Maybe I'm just getting old, fellas.
    So you already 100%'d the game or just completed the story mode? If just story mode, you should check out the wiki on how to totally complete the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    It's already been confirmed that the PS4 will play PS3 games, correct? If so, I'll get one but probably not right at launch time although I'm salivating over Watchdogs on the PS4.

So you already 100%'d the game or just completed the story mode? If just story mode, you should check out the wiki on how to totally complete the game.

On a side note, I heard Watchdogs was delayed to 2014. Probably because Ubisoft is busy cranking out more AC games :roll_eyes:

I still find it incredibly fun, although I think I still have a lot of the story mode to go, would like to finish all of the missions as well.
    Would like to play online more though - does anyone know if you can join more than one crew?

Keep in mind there is a 1.05 patch coming (today?) and I beleive this is where they give each player 500k.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    From the rest of your post, I thought you were about to say "I'm thinking about doing more reading, learning to play the guitar and engaging human beings in face to face discourse."

A new 'puter is nice though, I hear its the future.

-
    Ha!

What do I look like?

A person?

Jets Insider VIP

None of the next gen systems are compatible with current gen games. Unless something new has been confirmed that I didn't hear about.

I beat the main storyline in GTA V about two weeks ago. Don't really care about getting 100%. I don't want to scour the entire map for every spaceship part or find all 50 letters scattered about.

I've played online a bit here and there. Problem is, hardly anyone actually wants to group up and do robberies, heists, etc.

Most people just try to kill you as soon as they see you.

I really didn't like how you create your character either. Having to pick what your parents and grandparents looked like to determine how your character looks.

Is it now?

yes!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    None of the next gen systems are compatible with current gen games. Unless something new has been confirmed that I didn't hear about.

I beat the main storyline in GTA V about two weeks ago. Don't really care about getting 100%. I don't want to scour the entire map for every spaceship part or find all 50 letters scattered about.

I've played online a bit here and there. Problem is, hardly anyone actually wants to group up and do robberies, heists, etc.

Most people just try to kill you as soon as they see you.

I really didn't like how you create your character either. Having to pick what your parents and grandparents looked like to determine how your character looks.

Lol thats me

Practice Squad
    On a side note, I heard Watchdogs was delayed to 2014. Probably because Ubisoft is busy cranking out more AC games :roll_eyes:

I still find it incredibly fun, although I think I still have a lot of the story mode to go, would like to finish all of the missions as well.
    Would like to play online more though - does anyone know if you can join more than one crew?

Keep in mind there is a 1.05 patch coming (today?) and I beleive this is where they give each player 500k.
    I will try to arrange some crew work this weekend. You can join 4 crews i belive, you just need to find one recruiting.

Practice Squad

I have finished the story once, but now I am playing again with all the extras. 60% so far, alot of work.

All Pro
    Just found out the hard way that you need to pick your crew carefully for the final score.

All Pro
    Beat the main story yesterday but still have a few of Lester's assassination missions left for Franklin. Probably going to try to 100% it and in the meantime, start over on my other PS3 and try to make the most money possible.

Jets Insider VIP
    I had to put it down for a bit because of all the rage quitting, nothing does that quite like a Rockstar game does.
    Thankfully you dont have to finish that flying school BS for that one mission...man, f uck that.