Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul likens war on drugs to Jim Crow

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    The main difference is in the dissolution rate of the tablet, and thus the adsorption rate of active ingredient into your body. Which is important to efficacy. Either way though with ibuprofen, you're fine. You're consuming more excipient, but they're mostly inert. Next time, get some weed. And vaporize, don't smoke.
    Please excuse my ignorance but Ibuprofen doesn't get you high. Weed does and the diiference is a function of dissolution rate and efficacy?

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    That place scares me.
    "Exxxxxxxxxxcellent...ha ha ha"

"Blacks and latinos possible more willing to carry weapons with their drugs"
    No one talks about this...am I off-base?

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Then you probably shouldn't be discussing politics.

It's a contact sport.

You can tell who is "contacting themselves" as they post.

bunchaJerkatroids®

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but Ibuprofen doesn't get you high. Weed does and the diiference is a function of dissolution rate and efficacy?
    I was telling you the difference between a 800 mg dose and 4 200mg doses.

The weed was just a suggestion... it is more effective in managing the pain, with less damaging effects to the body overall than most synthetic drugs like ibuprofen. The high is just the added bonus

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like

The weed was just a suggestion... it is more effective in managing the pain, with less damaging effects to the body overall than most synthetic drugs like ibuprofen. The high is just the added bonus
    Check out the work of Timmon Cermak - he pulled together psychs, works, results...all as Prop 215 became law. Fascinating look at THC and the seven lobes of the brain including the reward center.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The main difference is in the dissolution rate of the tablet, and thus the adsorption rate of active ingredient into your body. Which is important to efficacy. Either way though with ibuprofen, you're fine. You're consuming more excipient, but they're mostly inert. Next time, get some weed. And vaporize, don't smoke.
    No worries JetPotato, I went with both just to be sure!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The war on drugs is the longest losing war in American history. It should have never been approached as a criminal issue but rather a health issue. Rehab instead of prison , when the addict is ready to stop. Legally distributed drugs to those want to waste there lives away on the crap. Take all the profit away from all the cartels and put it into the federal and state budgets to pay for the programs and the excess to reduce the debt of fed and state governments.
    Yet, you know who never is going to allow that to happen, the biggest drug dealers in the world
    big pharmaceuticals
    It's the same reason Herb has not been allowed to be used to ease the suffering of those in pain. It works and the big guys would have no control of it.
    The second longest war and biggest farce is also connected to the above mentioned conglomerates that is the war on cancer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, it wasn't obvious.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    ...big pharmaceuticals
    It's the same reason Herb has not been allowed to be used to ease the suffering of those in pain. It works and the big guys would have no control of it.
    They could grow it and share in the profits, it's not like its expensive to produce.