Thread: Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin

Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin

He would look amazing in green next year if he decides to come out. The kid can do it all. I know everyone wants a WR but it would be very hard to pass up this elite talent.

The weekly "<insert player the fan just saw playing college football>" would look great in green!!! Is getting old and dumb, especially from waterboys just signing up to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The weekly "<insert player the fan just saw playing college football>" would look great in green!!! Is getting old and dumb, especially from waterboys just signing up to the board!
    I agree. Get outta hear nosebleed, you bum, you scum, you worthless pile of monkey spunk.Give us something better to impress you inane drone.................Have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Alright I get it. I won't post another one. I saw the one before so I thought it was ok. Also I've read this board for years. So you can quit the high and mighty act.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I agree. Get outta hear nosebleed, you bum, you scum, you worthless pile of monkey spunk.Give us something better to impress you inane drone.................Have a good night.
    Hey maybe we can trade our 1st round pick for a suspended Justin Blackmon. That was a brilliant idea.

I've been here longer,ive earned the right to be an idiot.i've heard great things about your back there. the one thing he's lacking supposedly is breakaway speed.And our guy Goodson will be back same time as Blackmon.Im sure were looking foward to him contributing

Well I remember to not make threads in the future. The kid definitely has break away speed though. Runs low 4.4s with a double digit yards per carry avg.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Alright I get it. I won't post another one. I saw the one before so I thought it was ok. Also I've read this board for years. So you can quit the high and mighty act.
    LOL, I'm sort of just kidding.

Don't stop posting, but seriously, the "Hey, this guy I'm watching would look great in green next year" gets silly.

As long as you're not a SOFJ, or an obsessed fantasy sports fan and base your football opinion on fantasy numbers, you're ok by me!

Hall Of Fame
    Well I remember to not make threads in the future. The kid definitely has break away speed though. Runs low 4.4s with a double digit yards per carry avg.
    I hear ya. Post these in the draft forum in the future and you will get a more civil response. I do like Gordon though as well. Plus it makes a lot more sense than the trade for Blackmon and sign Hillis threads.

That was the walter Football scouting report on him. We'll see. I still like the guy from Oregon,although he's really small,for the NFL pounding.

Comparing those threads is laughable. Hillis can't contribute, Blackmon can.

Don't be bullied by this guy, who cares how many posts anyone has when their ideas are terrible. Anyone who can still defend Mark Sanchez in the slightest, at this point, has not been blessed with a high IQ. In fact lots of idiots try to look smart in this world by defending the indefensible.

I'll remember Gordon's name.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    Don't be bullied by this guy, who cares how many posts anyone has when their ideas are terrible. Anyone who can still defend Mark Sanchez in the slightest, at this point, has not been blessed with a high IQ. In fact lots of idiots try to look smart in this world by defending the indefensible.

I'll remember Gordon's name.
    How could you forget??

Lache Seastrunk.

Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Lache Seastrunk.
    Changed my tune.
    Melvin Gordon wins.
    "Gordon III" will look lovely in green.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Changed my tune.
    Melvin Gordon wins.
    "Gordon III" will look lovely in green.
    You were right the first time, Seastrunk would be perfect in this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    You were right the first time, Seastrunk would be perfect in this offense.
    I'll seriously be happy with either or.
    Kind of flip flopping between the 2 so far. With Ka'deem Carey being a darkhorse.