Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which QB do you choose ?

Which QB do you choose ?

Lets pretend we are in la la fantasy land and you were starting an expansion team which Qb would you choose from the following

Andrew Luck
    Colin Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson
    Robert Griffin

I was going to put Mark Sanchez in as a joke but I think people would have gone crazy!!

Russell Wilson, though Luck is a good choice as well. Colin is a slight bit behind the first two and then RG3 is a very distant fourth.

So:

1. Russell Wilson
    1a. Andrew Luck
    2. Colin Kapernick
    9. RG3

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The pocket passer.

All Pro
    Kap/Luck
    Wilson
    RGIII

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4everFlying View Post
    Lets pretend we are in la la fantasy land and you were starting an expansion team which Qb would you choose from the following

Andrew Luck
    Colin Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson
    Robert Griffin

I was going to put Mark Sanchez in as a joke but I think people would have gone crazy!!
    My selection would be Capernick. That guy was some sort of amazing right from the minute he stepped on the field last season. He obviously works very well within Harbaugh's system. The threat of running the ball is an added dimension that team need to defend.

I really cannot believe I am saying this. I would normally always want a traditional stay in the pocket QB. But Capernick showed me so much last season that at least out of that group, he would be my selection.

Jets Insider VIP
    Luck

All Pro
    Kaepernick and Luck are 1a and 1b. Then Wilson and finally Griffin due to injury history.

I agree with you too! I really like Colin because not only is he mobile and tall but his motion is quick and he throws a fastball! I mean it gets to the receiver so quick that CBs cant even move on it really

Kaepernick

Jets Insider VIP

Andrew Luck
    Colin Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson
    Robert Griffin

Colin Kaepernick

People are seriously passing on luck? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    My selection would be Capernick. That guy was some sort of amazing right from the minute he stepped on the field last season. He obviously works very well within Harbaugh's system. The threat of running the ball is an added dimension that team need to defend.

I really cannot believe I am saying this. I would normally always want a traditional stay in the pocket QB. But Capernick showed me so much last season that at least out of that group, he would be my selection.
    Kaopernick is a close 2nd in my book. He has way better resources and coaching in SF than Luck does in Indy so I wouldn't be shocked if he had better stats the next few years. Put Luck with Harbaugh and that roster in SF he would go nuts.

Andrew Luck
    Colin Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson
    Robert Griffin
    Luck. Without blinking an eye.

Luck for me. Maybe for a given season I'd go with Kaepernick due to his mobility, but you said franchise and I still worry with some of these running QBs that they're going to be too much of an on going injury concern

1. Wilson
    2. Luck
    Right now I'd have Kap and RGIII about equal- I have to see more of what both of them do this year to see if I'd rather have one of them over the other.

JMO but I think if we revisit this thread in 5 years we will all be rolling on the floor laughing at anyone who wouldn't take Luck way before the others.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

WTF is a Capernick? One of your rubes at Talpeys Tavern?

Veteran

Andrew Luck
    Colin Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson
    Robert Griffin

I'd choose them in the exact order you listed.