Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which QB do you choose ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Luck. Without blinking an eye.

not even close luck by a mile

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    JMO but I think if we revisit this thread in 5 years we will all be rolling on the floor laughing at anyone who wouldn't take Luck way before the others.
    I'm still taking Russell Wilson.

I'm amazed at the number of people in this thread who chose Kaepernick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luck and it's not even close.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can you not choose Luck?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4everFlying View Post
    Lets pretend we are in la la fantasy land and you were starting an expansion team which Qb would you choose from the following

Andrew Luck
    Colin Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson
    Robert Griffin

I was going to put Mark Sanchez in as a joke but I think people would have gone crazy!!
    I take Andrew Luck and I don't look back.....

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    1.Luck
    2.Wilson
    . J-ohn-NY Football
    . E
    .T
    .SUPERBOWL!
    Last edited by joiseyjet; 02-08-2014 at 07:30 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4everFlying View Post
    Lets pretend we are in la la fantasy land and you were starting an expansion team which Qb would you choose from the following

Andrew Luck
    Colin Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson
    Robert Griffin

I was going to put Mark Sanchez in as a joke but I think people would have gone crazy!!
    Definitely Russell Wilson, and I have been saying that long before his SB win. Though I would not shed a bucket of tears if I wound up with Luck. I would not want either of the others at all.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would go Wilson followed by Luck, followed by Kaepernick, followed by RGIII. The thing that I love about Wilson....he doesn't make mistakes. If he has a healthy Harvin next year, to go along with the great running game, he is going to put up some impressive numbers. The guy has a winning intangible.
    Luck has more pure passing ability. One thing concerns me about him. He trusts his arm too much. Kind of like Favre. He will win lots of games...but he is prone to the big INT as well.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    I would go Wilson followed by Luck, followed by Kaepernick, followed by RGIII. The thing that I love about Wilson....he doesn't make mistakes. If he has a healthy Harvin next year, to go along with the great running game, he is going to put up some impressive numbers. The guy has a winning intangible.
    Luck has more pure passing ability. One thing concerns me about him. He trusts his arm too much. Kind of like Favre. He will win lots of games...but he is prone to the big INT as well.
    52 TDs against 19 INTs wasn't impressive?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    Eventually Seattle is going to need to trust Wilson's arm and unfortunately for them, I don't think he has an arm you can trust. Luck has proven he can put the team on his back and carry them to victory, I haven't seen that from Russel Wilson at all in his career. It's easy playing quarterback with a dominant defense and very good run game, ask Sanchez in his first two years. Then when those things disappear, it gets a lot harder.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    How can you not choose Luck?
    Easy. Russell Wilson. I'd go Wilson, Luck, Cam Newton, Kaepernick, RGIII.

Newton didn't get any love, and he's a pretty good QB. I don't like RGIII at all.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AirStrike View Post
    Eventually Seattle is going to need to trust Wilson's arm and unfortunately for them, I don't think he has an arm you can trust. Luck has proven he can put the team on his back and carry them to victory, I haven't seen that from Russel Wilson at all in his career. It's easy playing quarterback with a dominant defense and very good run game, ask Sanchez in his first two years. Then when those things disappear, it gets a lot harder.
    If Sanchez was as good a Wilson, the Jets would have a super bowl victory.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    If Sanchez was as good a Wilson, the Jets would have a super bowl victory.
    Yep. He would have smoked those Steelers and Colts Ds, then whatever else came at him from the NFC.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luck in a heartbeat.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Yep. He would have smoked those Steelers and Colts Ds, then whatever else came at him from the NFC.
    Certainly. Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes and Jerricho Cotchery are better than what Wilson was throwing to.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    Luck in a heartbeat.
    Luck is a good player, I know he is. He's the guy who threw for a lot of yards, and was slihtly above average his first 2 seasons. He's not the guy who has 6 TDs, 8 INTs and a 70 passer rating in the playoffs. He's at least above average. Well like if you put him in the 1970s his numbers would be above average. I think. But it's Andrew Luck!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Certainly. Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes and Jerricho Cotchery are better than what Wilson was throwing to.
    Jermaine Kearse, Doug Baldwin, and Seattle's backup free agent, undrafted o-linemen disagree with you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Jermaine Kearse, Doug Baldwin, and Seattle's backup free agent, undrafted o-linemen disagree with you.
    So does Mark Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LUCK, Wilson, Griff and last is Krapernick.

Krapper is a flash in the pan and will be gone in just 2 more seasons. The NFL has him figured out....watch

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AirStrike View Post
    Disagree with you on this. On 4th down and 8...in the big spot against SF they trusted his arm. He delivered a TD pass.
    Luck? Nice comeback against KC, but don't forget, his INT's put them in a big hole. If KC didn't go brain dead with their play calling, he would have been one and done in the playoffs this year.