Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan at it again!

This was as bad of a coached game as Rex has had since he's been here. Atrocious decisions on the challenges that could have cost us the game. The team has no discipline and that starts with him. I question his competence as a head coach

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Why must SOJF's continue to whine?

Without the defense, we don't win this game

Thanks Rex

Love winning ugly
    So true

Except for the winning ugly part, Jets did get sloppy, refs were awful with BS calls, Johnson goated the refs into several pass INF calls by flopping

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    This was as bad of a coached game as Rex has had since he's been here. Atrocious decisions on the challenges that could have cost us the game. The team has no discipline and that starts with him. I question his competence as a head coach

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Then have him be a D coordinator. He's not a good HEAD COACH. ****, how hard is that concept to grasp?
    The only thing that I am annoyed with Rex in the game was the one challenge. The Jets had done well with penalties in the first two games, so I will call this an aberration for now. Plus the refs were god awful. They were ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Dude Rex's in-game coaching was indefensible. It was a good win and a lot of positives. The head coach was a liability with his decision-making. If you defend him on this one, there is literally nothing he could do that you would not defend (which is pretty much the case anyway)

Number of penalties for the Jets in the three games:

6, 8 (in NE), and now 20. I think we can call this an aberration

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    The only thing that I am annoyed with Rex in the game was the one challenge. The Jets had done well with penalties in the first two games, so I will call this an aberration for now. Plus the refs were god awful. They were ridiculous.

Sane fans do exist

Rich Gannon btw was ****ing awful, he didn't have a clue of what was going on in the game

That series that the Bills went on to tie the game at 20-20 was one of the worst officiated series I've ever seen.

Please stop with the Rex can't coach crap, it's so juvenile and ignorant, he took a New England Pats team in their place down to the wire with a rookie QB, and a young WR unit and Holmes not at 100%.

You're wrong, I've said why, you need to pay attention to what happens in the game.

Dude Rex's in-game coaching was indefensible. It was a good win and a lot of positives. The head coach was a liability with his decision-making. If you defend him on this one, there is literally nothing he could do that you would not defend (which is pretty much the case anyway)

Again, I'm only annoyed with him for the spot challenge. The refs were horrible and I think this was a bit of an aberration.

That's Raymond's MO, lol. If Hernandez were a Jet, Rah Rah would find a way to defend him for killing Lloyd.

I love Rex but this was not one of his best games.

Both of those challenges shouldn't have been made, especially the on the spot of the ball. I have no idea what he or any one else saw. Was pretty clear. And it's in the third quarter. You have to save those.

And the other thing is not taking out Wilson sooner.

BUT we won. So i'll take it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Perfect example of why I started the thread about losing your faith in him earlier in the week.

Week 1- Cost us game against TB with clock management. TB takes moronic penalty to cost them the game.
    Week 2- Leaving Clyde Gates in the game, punt returns with Manti Teo's girlfriend.
    Week 3- Cant challenge clear fumble on Manuel because he wasted one on a 3rd and 1 play where it wasnt even close!

Still making rookie mistakes in his fifth year!
    You DO know we won the games in Week 1 and 3, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Huh. I thought the Jets won that game.
    They did! But so what. Those are potential game losing coaching decisions that can cost your team ballgames, and if they continue, will lose ball games when we play real opponents going forward.

That's Raymond's MO, lol. If Hernandez were a Jet, Rah Rah would find a way to defend him for killing Lloyd.
    I totally agree. In my opinion the clock management against TB in week 1 was more egregious. I dont see anyone who has never even seen an NFL game before making a mistake like that if they were head coach for the day.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ;4996938
    Rex Ryan - winning again!
    How hard is that concept to grasp?

Hall Of Fame
    Did Rex coach the team to a WIN???

Did he lose his team like Schiano and Cough-lin?

Yeah... THOUGHT SO!!! BITE IT, REX HATERS!

We now have as many wins as you fools predicted, and after 3 games, not 16.

And it must just KILL you that Geno looks legit as a MOFO!

Don't be a jackass.

There are other fans saying the same thing I am.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Why must SOJF's continue to whine?

Without the defense, we don't win this game

Thanks Rex

Love winning ugly
    The line for giving endless blow jobs starts over ------>

Some of us might actually like to disect and discuss the details of the game in more depth than "WHOOOO!!!!!! (BURP!) WE WIN!!!!"

We lost TWO turnovers today because of bad Coaching decisions. while we still won (and we're all glad), that does not make the poor calls unworthy of discussion.

What I really want to know if why there even HAD to be a challenge.....why were they not called fumbles on the field by the ****ing Refs.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    The line for giving endless blow jobs starts over ------>

Some of us might actually like to disect and discuss the details of the game in more depth than "WHOOOO!!!!!! (BURP!) WE WIN!!!!"

We lost TWO turnovers today because of bad Coaching decisions. while we still won (and we're all glad), that does not make the poor calls unworthy of discussion.

What I really want to know if why there even HAD to be a challenge.....why were they not called fumbles on the field by the ****ing Refs.
    These refs are so friggin crooked! NE has had 3 wins DIRECTLY as a result of the refs and phantom calls and reversed calls with either no evidence or PROOF of the correct call.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHittingJets View Post
    Hey Jetglass

I think the jets were going to call a time out anyway to discuss what they were going to do on a 4td and 1 down. Might as well throw the challenge flag to see if you can get the first down. If you don't get it, you lose a time out you were going to use anyway with the chance the officials might spot a first down. So it was a good coaching strategy
    +1