Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72

Thread: Another GREAT game by Ducasse I see...

  1. #1

    Another GREAT game by Ducasse I see...

    How many penalties has he been charged with today? Yet, he has ONE good game last week and suddenly it's hands across JI for this complete failure?! WEIRD.

    If this guy is not being beaten like a rug, he's committing so many stupid penalties. If it is not one thing with this kid, it is something else.

  2. #2
    give it up dude...

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    He's not very good, but he's better than what he was. Thing is, what's out there as an upgrade?

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,169
    At least he has learned to hold instead of getting the QB killed.


  5. #5
    Ducasse isn't costing us the game. Your boy Rex on the other hand has single handedly been trying to lose this. The guy is the worst in game HC in the league. Great DC, terrible HC. Terrible.

  6. #6
    he's actually playing well you bozo. no pass rush up the middle vs some of the best d-linemen in the game, great run blocking with powell averaging over 6 or 7 yards per carry. good thing your trolling ass decided to show up suddenly to ***** about the flags meanwhile we've had a 100 of those

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    he's actually playing well you bozo. no pass rush up the middle vs some of the best d-linemen in the game, great run blocking with powell averaging over 6 or 7 yards per carry. good thing your trolling ass decided to show up suddenly to ***** about the flags meanwhile we've had a 100 of those
    Far be it for me to come to the defense of MaineJet, but you're off base if you think he's playing well based on your reasoning above. Buffalo is ranked 30th against the run, so the Jets better be able to rip off some good yardage against them. And what about those 3 penalties by Vlad? Those don't count for anything because Smith hasn't been sacked too often?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    he's actually playing well you bozo. no pass rush up the middle vs some of the best d-linemen in the game, great run blocking with powell averaging over 6 or 7 yards per carry. good thing your trolling ass decided to show up suddenly to ***** about the flags meanwhile we've had a 100 of those
    Oh, so I guess 3 penalties are irrelevant when the team has had a total of 18? Really sound logic.

    UPDATE: The team penalty total was actually 20, so that lends even more credence to what Daballhawk claims.
    Last edited by Mainejet; 09-22-2013 at 08:25 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Far be it for me to come to the defense of MaineJet, but you're off base if you think he's playing well based on your reasoning above. Buffalo is ranked 30th against the run, so the Jets better be able to rip off some good yardage against them. And what about those 3 penalties by Vlad? Those don't count for anything because Smith hasn't been sacked too often?
    sounds like you really know what you're talking about. comparing team stats after 2 games played like it means something. i guess we have the best running game in the nfl now because of today right? mario williams just had 5 sacks last week. kyle williams and dareus are also among the best linemen in the league. say what you want, our o-line is handling elite players right now and ducasse is doing his job. **** the flags. if mangold gets flagged does that mean he sucks? bunch of whiny clowns looking for reasons to ***** and moan about something even when the player is doing well

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Ducasse isn't costing us the game. Your boy Rex on the other hand has single handedly been trying to lose this. The guy is the worst in game HC in the league. Great DC, terrible HC. Terrible.
    Oh, so I guess Rex had nothing to do with the defense dominating Buffalo? I guess had nothing to do with Geno Smith and the offense putting up 27 points today?

    Boy, you are really on a roll these days

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    How many penalties has he been charged with today? Yet, he has ONE good game last week and suddenly it's hands across JI for this complete failure?! WEIRD.

    If this guy is not being beaten like a rug, he's committing so many stupid penalties. If it is not one thing with this kid, it is something else.
    Completely moronic

    All because you want to save face because you feel Ducasse was a bust, so you'll do anything to save fact just to say you were right..

    Except you're wrong, yeah, he had a couple of penalties, but the performance was again outstanding, he's a physical beast, he just needs to clean up the mental part of the game, and why not, its his first year as a starter in a full time role.

    This thread is pathetic.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Oh, so I guess Rex had nothing to do with the defense dominating Buffalo? I guess had nothing to do with Geno Smith and the offense putting up 27 points today?

    Boy, you are really on a roll these days
    Weren't you the imbecile who said the we would win 2 games this year? Guess its 0-13 the rest of the way

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    sounds like you really know what you're talking about. comparing team stats after 2 games played like it means something. i guess we have the best running game in the nfl now because of today right? mario williams just had 5 sacks last week. kyle williams and dareus are also among the best linemen in the league. say what you want, our o-line is handling elite players right now and ducasse is doing his job. **** the flags. if mangold gets flagged does that mean he sucks? bunch of whiny clowns looking for reasons to ***** and moan about something even when the player is doing well
    Wow, that's quite a hissy fit. I think the guy is a sh!tty player. I saw little today to dissuade me from that. Has he improved? Yes, but he still looks completely overwhelmed at times. If I want to rag on a JAG OL, that's my prerogative, just as it is yours to bask in the glory of a JAG QB like Tebow or rip another JAG QB like Sanchez, which you did ad nauseum throughout the 2012 season and subsequent offseason. So, shutty.

  14. #14
    I don't know about you but personally I'd love to see him face Kris Jenkins.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Wow, that's quite a hissy fit. I think the guy is a sh!tty player. I saw little today to dissuade me from that. Has he improved? Yes, but he still looks completely overwhelmed at times. If I want to rag on a JAG OL, that's my prerogative, just as it is yours to bask in the glory of a JAG QB like Tebow or rip another JAG QB like Sanchez, which you did ad nauseum throughout the 2012 season and subsequent offseason. So, shutty.
    Mainejet's alt account in case he gets banned which might be soon enough. Good to meet you buddy.

  16. #16
    He played bad but Kyle Wilson saved him today by playing worse. Run game was solid today as was Geno's protection. Vlad will continue to improve.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Weren't you the imbecile who said the we would win 2 games this year? Guess its 0-13 the rest of the way
    No. My prediction was 5-11 and I still stand by that.

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,294
    He is waaaaayyyyy to penalty prone but when he uses his head and leverage, he's pretty bad arse. Needs to learn to hold 'quieter'. They all do it, some just hide it better.

  19. #19
    Ducasse is a beast.He manhandled Wilfork,and there were times he beat up on two guys,that helped break good runs.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    He's not very good, but he's better than what he was. Thing is, what's out there as an upgrade?
    Not at this point in the season, nothing. But if this f*cking loser can't string together 10 VERY sound games (he already has one) then I want him out of NY at the end of the season. It just simply is not worth it to get one good game every four or so seasons and I do not give a flying f*ck what the Ducasse strokers have to say otherwise.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us