Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another GREAT game by Ducasse I see...

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Weren't you the imbecile who said the we would win 2 games this year? Guess its 0-13 the rest of the way
    Yep, he wasn't the only one though..

Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Mainejet's alt account in case he gets banned which might be soon enough. Good to meet you buddy.
    I'm going to get banned for calling things like they are? More sound logic.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    How many penalties has he been charged with today? Yet, he has ONE good game last week and suddenly it's hands across JI for this complete failure?! WEIRD.

If this guy is not being beaten like a rug, he's committing so many stupid penalties. If it is not one thing with this kid, it is something else.
    Jets won. How about trying to enjoy it instead of ****ting on everyone's parade. You have become increasingly negative lately. What's up with that? Hunting season is just around the corner - should help you find a happy place!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Mainejet's alt account in case he gets banned which might be soon enough. Good to meet you buddy.
    Unless he (we?) is bipolar, no one on JI would even remotely think MaineJet and myself are the same person. Should the mood strike, feel free to go back and read some of the vitriolic exchanges we've had. In the meantime, I'll patiently wait for you to get around to defending your (tenuous) position or refuting mine.

Let's be fair. The OL kept Geno clean. Ducasse whiffed once, but for the most part, they kept Geno clean. He isn't going to develop happy feet.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Not at this point in the season, nothing. But if this f*cking loser can't string together 10 VERY sound games (he already has one) then I want him out of NY at the end of the season. It just simply is not worth it to get one good game every four or so seasons and I do not give a flying f*ck what the Ducasse strokers have to say otherwise.
    Ducasse is a way better lineman than you are a poster.

Nice win. Vlad was inconsistent but had some good blocks. Some folks just like to focus on the negatives. Vlad is literally a beast who was frequently handling 2 DL. Overall the OL did a good job and the Jets Won which is all that matters. Go J-E-T-S !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonJet2.0 View Post
    Nice win. Vlad was inconsistent but had some good blocks. Some folks just like to focus on the negatives. Vlad is literally a beast who was frequently handling 2 DL. Overall the OL did a good job and the Jets Won which is all that matters. Go J-E-T-S !!!!!
    Frequently handling 2 DL? Yea, OK.

Maine,
    Yes the KID is still growing and does make bonehead mistakes at times. Yet one must keep in mind Vlad has been moved all over the place. He is finally being allow to settle in at guard. He is being allow to start, be fair, he is leaps and bounds above what he was when he was first drafted.
    Why not hold off until the eight or ninth game and see how he develops as a starter. My guess is, if your honest, you will have to agree he has been holding his own and improving with each start. Like it or not, the third year player is still a work in progress. Yet he still does have a very high ceiling if allowed to continue to develop. I think like Geno playing him and allowing him to learn on the job is the best thing for him. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Wayne Hunter is a better OL than he is as a poster.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjfollower View Post
    Frequently handling 2 DL? Yea, OK.
    yea check the tape - he had numerous good plays - focus on the negatives or focus on the positives - 2-1 and we roll into TN

Jets Insider VIP
    How many penalties has he been charged with today? Yet, he has ONE good game last week and suddenly it's hands across JI for this complete failure?! WEIRD.

If this guy is not being beaten like a rug, he's committing so many stupid penalties. If it is not one thing with this kid, it is something else.
    If only a lineman could be built out of your used tampons...then we'd have a top 3 team

I sacks, great running game... Couple penalties no big deal. O-line looks great.

GFY troll

Not at this point in the season, nothing. But if this f*cking loser can't string together 10 VERY sound games (he already has one) then I want him out of NY at the end of the season. It just simply is not worth it to get one good game every four or so seasons and I do not give a flying f*ck what the Ducasse strokers have to say otherwise.
    This post is completely uncalled for, get over yourself.

overall the o-line did it's job. gave up no sacks and powell had 150 yards rushing. that's getting it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Unless he (we?) is bipolar, no one on JI would even remotely think MaineJet and myself are the same person. Should the mood strike, feel free to go back and read some of the vitriolic exchanges we've had. In the meantime, I'll patiently wait for you to get around to defending your (tenuous) position or refuting mine.
    +1 Jetworks is telling the truth here.

All Pro
    I'm going to have to watch the film and grade him based on the entire game. Someone must have played well out there tonight, because Geno had time, and we won the game. Did you focus on Vlad the entire game? How many pressures, missed blocks did he have, how good were the linemen he was blocking, and how often did he block them without any help? How many impact blocks did he have? These are the questions that need to be answered before you can judge a player's performance.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I'm going to have to watch the film and grade him based on the entire game. Someone must have played well out there tonight, because Geno had time, and we won the game. Did you focus on Vlad the entire game? How many pressures, missed blocks did he have, how good were the linemen he was blocking, and how often did he block them without any help? How many impact blocks did he have? These are the questions that need to be answered before you can judge a player's performance.
    the penalties stunk but otherwise the line in general was great. no sacks and the running game was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Yeah, but I also do not get paid big bucks to be horrible at posting.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    TRUE. But 3 penalties should seriously diminish the overall performance, right? After all what is fair is fair.