Thread: Jets D has held every QB to under 50% comp this year

Jets D has held every QB to under 50% comp this year

That is a pretty impressive stat. You don't see that too often in today's NFL. So tired of hearing about how our secondary sucks! LOL

Yes, Wilson and Milliner give up some completions, but look at some of these CBs on other teams. Jets fans have to realize, no one is REVIS. I think we were spoiled by watching him play for so long and have set the standard for acceptable CB play way too high.

Poor EJ got taken to school.

Yeah well according to another thread our D sucks and we should wait for the Saints, Ravens and Falcons games before we start feeling good.
    I disagreed.

Undrafted Free Agent
    we must be a top 5 defense in the NFL, right?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    That is a pretty impressive stat. You don't see that too often in today's NFL. So tired of hearing about how our secondary sucks! LOL

Yes, Wilson and Milliner give up some completions, but look at some of these CBs on other teams. Jets fans have to realize, no one is REVIS. I think we were spoiled by watching him play for so long and have set the standard for acceptable CB play way too high.
    Give the front seven credit...they've been forcing some errant throws the first 3 games.....

I am excited about the defense but so far we've played Freeman, Brady with Edelman as his no 1 receiver, and E.J. Manuel.....let's curb our enthusiasm until we meet the likes of Atl in the dome and N.O.

In 09 when we finished with the #1 D I remember we held a lot of QBs under 50% CMP.