Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez under new OC Mornhinweg

Sanchez under new OC Mornhinweg

pretty much a mute point since Sanchez is injured, but let's remember Sanchez played under Shotty and Sparano

not to discount Geno's play, he does look good, but IMO, he could bring this team deep into the playoffs with this D.

All League
    No one gives a ****. Tell someone else.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    pretty much a mute point since Sanchez is injured, but let's remember Sanchez played under Shotty and Sparano

not to discount Geno's play, he does look good, but IMO, he could bring this team deep into the playoffs with this D.
    Dump.

Sanchez is a horrible QB regardless of the OC.

Hall Of Fame
    Cool story bro.

Sanchez and Quinn look great together on the sidelines.

Veteran
    sanchez isn't playing another down in a jets uniform. he's done.

All League
    Sanchez is having the time of his life...on the sidelines. I have never seen him smile so big. Good for him, stay there.

DUMP!!!

Anyone else notice how fast MARTY ran Sanchez off when he was trying to talk to Geno?

ESPECIALLY as the game went on!

There were several plays today that Sanchez simply cannot make. Geno needs to protect the ball better but he is already an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Sanchez is having the time of his life...on the sidelines. I have never seen him smile so big. Good for him, stay there.
    not throwing picks, no criticisms, many feel bad for how he got hurt, doesn't have to practice.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    i would have a BIG smile on my face too if someone was paying me $12 Million to carry around a notepad...

All League
    LOL

Bill Walsh couldn't make Sanchez into an average QB, let alone MM.

i think Sanchez has a chance to be decent in a good situation with lots of weapons under a high level coordinator...not here.

Sanchez is done in NY. I'm not sure how anyone doesn't understanding this.

We just had a rookie QB throw for over 300 yards with 2 long TD passes and a rushing TD in his third game and you're on here pining for Sanchez? That's crazy man. Go to bed and reevaluate things in the morning. This isn't a good look.

Now first and foremost if you answer my question be objective.

There have been quite a few throws Geno has made in only 3 games this year where he has put the ball in some very tight windows, do you think Sanchez could do the same on a practice field with no defenders?

Sanchez has no deep game (therefore the constant 8 in the Box), he has no short game. He is the first QB I've ever seen at the pro level who can not throw a screen pass (I see Smith drop a touch pass to a RB over a charging defender and I say to myself,"Oh yeah, that's what a screen pass is supposed to look like, I haven't see one in close to 5 years), it's just unfathomable. I'm not exaggerating, I think that there are some HS QB's in Texas who are better than Mark Sanchez.

The guy is a poser. It doesn't matter who his coach is. Do you notice that the Jet coaching staff has no problem with Geno throwing deep, throwing tough outs to the sideline, where it became apparent, and quickly, that the Jet coaching staff did all they could to HIDE Sanchez and try to win with Defense, because they saw all his limitations...doesn't seem to be the case with Geno Smith.

300+ yards passing for Geno today...that's like 2.3 games for Mark Sanchez.

Such a shame the Jets needed a QB when they drafted in 2009 and Stafford was gone, there might have been 1 or 2 more SB Trophies to add to the 1st and only one if there was just a middle of the pack guy there to Draft, because Rex Ryan is a phenomenal D coach....not many teams are going to want to play the Jets this year, with that D they're showing, Ryan could mold the #1 D WITHOUT a pass-rush, what will his D look like WITH one?

Geno will have growing pains, but if he shows himself to be just middle of the pack in his rookie year, I think the Jets are a possible play-off contender if they can get through these games up to the Bye (I personally thought they would have trouble winning 1 before the season started).

Yes, just "middle of the pack" for now, which is leaps and bounds better than "statistically the Worst QB in NFL HISTORY to play 50+ games"...Mark Sanchez....imagine if Geno were to grow into a Top 10 QB?? That's the rest of the league shuddering.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez will make a fine clipboard holder for Russell Wilson

Sanchez can't do jack without an elite running game and line. You want that dude to throw 35+ times a game? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Your preaching to the wrong crowd. Sanchez is persona non grata in Jet land. Right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Sanchez will make a fine clipboard holder for Russell Wilson
    OK, you're starting QB goes down, you need a guy who can hold the fort, not make mistakes, keep your team at least competitive....who would want Mark Sanchez for that role????