Thread: Jordan Cameron

Jordan Cameron

If there is an impending browns fire sale then this is the guy i want. He can catch everything and today he looked like a stud catching 3 TDs. He would be the big target that can only give Geno yet another weapon. I'd give them a 3rd.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    If there is an impending browns fire sale then this is the guy i want. He can catch everything and today he looked like a stud catching 3 TDs. He would be the big target that can only give Geno yet another weapon. I'd give them a 3rd.
    He's gotta be making zero money and is young. Highly doubt they'd move him. Fantasy steal though! So glad I grabbed him in all 3 of my leagues.

All Pro
    I asked this same question earlier.....

I would give Cleveland a 3 for Cameron or Gordon....

We may be onto something with either of them on offense...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    He's gotta be making zero money and is young. Highly doubt they'd move him. Fantasy steal though! So glad I grabbed him in all 3 of my leagues.
    never know they have Gordon and Little....who are both on minimal rookie deals....on the trade block

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    never know they have Gordon and Little....who are both on minimal rookie deals....on the trade block
    Apples and oranges. Gordon is 1 strike away from a year-long suspension. Little is racking up the DUI's. Plus he sucks. Cameron is productive, cheap, and as far as I know has no off-field baggage. No chance he is traded this year.

Hall Of Fame
    They aren't going to trade Cameron and the only reason why they are entertaining a trade for Gordon is bc of off the field stuff. They will build their offense around Cameron and whatever QB and WR they draft. N

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Yeah I hear ya. But little sucks, and Gordon is a crazy person one strike away from a year long ban.

I personally would take a chance on Gordon though for a 3rd. Its worth the risk, he is an absolute monster.