Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: The "after we win - Francessa is a douche" thread

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    They also had more penalties Peytons job could be in jeopardy if he doesn't get it fixed.LOL I still can't believe those calls on Mo and Allen even the former head of Ref's said they were bad calls on TV..
    We had less penalties too? Wow. Yesterday really was a pretty good game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Goddamit. Exactly what he is looking for.
    All the biggest dopes always call in.
    Have we ever tried a Hamper Raid on Fatty's phone bank?

I have 22 extensions at work.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFaan View Post
    There is nothing he said that isnt true. Mike F learned from Parcells so he knows the game
    This is probably a self hating Jets fan who can't think for himself.

If you think Francesa knows the game then you don't have good judgement. You ask him anything about coverages or personnel and he's lost outside of the obvious guys. Then again, nearly everyone knows the obvious players.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike called us a middle of the road team that gets everyone excited because people thought we would be among the worst team in the league. I think thats fair. The Jets do have some impressive wins on their resume, but also some ugly losses. Hopefully they can turn the corner against some beatable teams down the stretch, and he will change his tune.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the goal should be 5-2. There is not one game for the rest of the schedule that is a definite loss. (Even though I would have considered New Orleans a definite loss)

THe bottom line is that we'll really only go as far as Geno takes us, but with Rex in charge, the defense is always capable of shutting down the very best offenses. He's done it plenty of times to Peyton, Brady, and now Brees. Funny too because I had to listen to some people actually try to say that Revis was the reason he could pull it off.

Get in the playoffs, hope to hell that someone else beats Denver or Geno turns into god by then. Even with essentially no offensive weapons around him outside of Ivory (or Tone at his best and motivated). THe rest are ordinary now with Kerley hurt.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFaan View Post
    Mike called us a middle of the road team that gets everyone excited because people thought we would be among the worst team in the league. I think thats fair. The Jets do have some impressive wins on their resume, but also some ugly losses. Hopefully they can turn the corner against some beatable teams down the stretch, and he will change his tune.
    He also said that Nick Toon was the jets best player and he made excuses for the saints saying that they were without colston and sproles, while not at all mentioning the jets are without Holmes, Cumberland, Goodson, Winslow and kerley. He is an absolute DOUCHE who doesn't like the jets and Woody Johnson, He gets butt hurt that no one will come on his show while Joe and Evan have Wilkerson on weekly. He never gives the jets any credit and is so far up Coughlin's and Eli's ass even when they're 2-6.

P.S. Parcells and fat boy francesa hate each other now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    The guy hates the Jets and this year the Giants suck and he's got a problem dealing with it.
    So true. Throw in that the Yankees are about to go into the toilet for about 5 years and the Red Sox won another World Series, I'm shocked he hasn't taken a leave of absence.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol he's a media guy that knows how to play the game. You don't get to where he is without knowing how to get listeners, and he does so by being a prick about certain teams (Mets, Jets, and Nets mainly) so those fans (the minority compared to their cross town rivals) will listen in when those teams are doing good for the same reason this thread exists. He caters to the majority fans with Giants, Nets and Yankees (thus he has an upper hand in fan market share) and then reels in the other fanbases by making stupid statements that urge them to call in or get angry and spread the word. Talking about him, creating threads about him, all just ends up helping him in the long run. I haven't listened to him at all in years now because the show got incredibly boring as soon as Dog left, and it's the same BS every single day with stupid caller after stupid caller who get 4 mins, and as soon as someone challenges him, it's break time.

I like Beningo and Roberts much better, not just because they actually root for the Jets, but because they know more about the game, express it with emotion, and actually get into the game, instead of a monotonous recap of the game praising the other team.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    At about 5:30ish, the fat f*ck was trashing the Jets about getting Tebow LAST YEAR. WTF, how the hell did he get there??? He was saying nobody admits to wanting Tebow.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    At about 5:30ish, the fat f*ck was trashing the Jets about getting Tebow LAST YEAR. WTF, how the hell did he get there??? He was saying nobody admits to wanting Tebow.
    What is wrong with you people? So tired of seeing this same post.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Mike to Benigno "Don't bring up me and Rex Ryan in the same sentence, the guy Looks like he weights 500 Pounds!"

Man, he really HATES Rex...

Maybe Fatty should get a new prescription-pair of glasses 'cause he's obviously blind.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand Mike, but all he did was give the Jets Props today.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    I figured I start a thread. I know I shouldn't listen, but can't wait to see what he has to say about his Giants and our game!!
    There is nothing you can do about his douchebag. A few years ago, I decided to simply remove the FAN from all of my favorite buttons. It has been quite nice ever since. You just have to cut the cord. He has never and will never give the jets any credit for anything unless it is negative.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Why do you even listen to him?
    So we can hear his inevitable Live On-Air Heart Attack!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Goddamit. Exactly what he is looking for.
    All the biggest dopes always call in.
    I listened to to his opening, then switched to 98.7 at 1:20. I had no interest to listening the fans that call his show.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He reminds me of the entire arrogant Giants fan base. I love the fact that the Giants suck, Yanks are irrelevant and the Jets are relavant. LOL.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I listened to to his opening, then switched to 98.7 at 1:20. I had no interest to listening the fans that call his show.
    Did the same exact thing. Once a week, after a win, I give him 15 min. Fat fuk

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSauer View Post
    What is wrong with you people? So tired of seeing this same post.
    Killingworth Ct? You must be the only Jets fan amongst the Pats fans. That's prime Pats country. I'm in Branford and it's almost as bad down here.

About the thread, I started it after the win against the Bills back in September. I bump after each win because a lot of us Jets fans like listening to the Fat F*king douche squirm. He gets so irritated that it's comical. I never listen to him after we lose.. I endure the other clowns on ESPN radio or listen to Bloomberg..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    What is he saying on Twitter today? :-)
    tweetuh.jpg

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    LOL

TappaLappinAndClappin'WhileFappin' via Tapatalk