Thread: LOL I just had to post this non-Jet news on Jacoby Jones!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I just had to post this non-Jet news on Jacoby Jones!

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4239/jacoby-jones

LOL...and to think that we are a circus?? lol

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ravens KR Jacoby Jones reportedly suffered head injuries in a brawl aboard a party bus when a stripper struck him with a bottle late Sunday.

The bus was reportedly filled with Ravens players and at least one stripper named "Sweet Pea," who struck Jones with a "gigantic" Ace of Spades bottle. Jones was reportedly "bleeding everywhere," and an ambulance was called, though he did not have to be hospitalized. Notorious partier Bryant McKinnie was aboard the bus, but tried to break up the brawl. No arrests were made because "no one cooperated with cops." Jones is out indefinitely with a sprained MCL.

Source: TMZ.com
    The source is not reputable, but this seems to be true.

The Jets are a circus.....no one else.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    kind of like what the refs did to us yesterday, but without the boobs.

wait, let me rephrase that...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baltimore has a good rep for having great strip clubs..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Baltimore has a good rep for having great strip clubs..
    They certainly do!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least Ray Lewis didn't kill anyone after the party....so there's that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about Jim harbaugh allowing Aldon to play after getting arrested and just before he checks into a rehab clinic? If Rex did that it would be a front page story, instead its just Harbaugh getting the most out of his players.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you could say Jacoby had a smashing time at that night club.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    What about Jim harbaugh allowing Aldon to play after getting arrested and just before he checks into a rehab clinic? If Rex did that it would be a front page story, instead its just Harbaugh getting the most out of his players.

Correct... The hypocrisy of it all is hilarious. The media is just in a funk where they love hating on Rex and this team.

In my opinion, the first example of it happened in regards to Braylon and his situation. THe media backlash was comically bad and so far over the top considering exactly what happened.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Correct... The hypocrisy of it all is hilarious. The media is just in a funk where they love hating on Rex and this team.

In my opinion, the first example of it happened in regards to Braylon and his situation. THe media backlash was comically bad and so far over the top considering exactly what happened.
    And how many other times before and after the same thing and worse has happened. To even the Glory-Hole NE, yet not a peep about it!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 49ers are a circus.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    And the lame excuse that they didn't want to leave him alone? As if they couldn't bring him but not play him?

And the clowns on ESPN trying to say that we should commend Harbaugh for thinking of his players.

Friggen idiots

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    And the lame excuse that they didn't want to leave him alone? As if they couldn't bring him but not play him?

And the clowns on ESPN trying to say that we should commend Harbaugh for thinking of his players.

Friggen idiots

FUG ESPN ---THE WORLD LEADER IN MOCKING THE JETS.
    You are absolutely right, had the Jets done the same....holy fuggin crap bro. Pro Bowler or not...All the media would NOT be praising Rex. I bet even the NY Post would have that Jets player in cartoon boozing it up on the sidelines!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    FUG ESPN ---THE WORLD LEADER IN MOCKING THE JETS.
    You are absolutely right, had the Jets done the same....holy fuggin crap bro. Pro Bowler or not...All the media would NOT be praising Rex. I bet even the NY Post would have that Jets player in cartoon boozing it up on the sidelines!!!
    They killed us for not suspending Bray for a DUI. One where he was ultimately found not guilty. No rehab. No strippers. No brawl. Nothing like this.

And Rex sat him in the 1st. You're right, if this happened here all hell would have broke loose and the morons would be morally outraged.