Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: Recommend very good movies, past and present.

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,841
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It's "particle" vs "wave" with Jungleman.

    What's In Your Observatory?
    Hush now WCO. Jungle is simply prepping for that inevitable day when he becomes a made man and gets his moderator powers.

    goodfellas_tommy07.jpg

    "....and there was nuttin' we could do"

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    We've had a jillion threads already started about movies (not just "good" ones)
    that would be better to consolidate so that the people who haven't seen
    every movie ever made or just the ones made after 2011 could get some awareness

    :shakescane:
    fixed

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    We've had a jillion threads already started about movies (not just "good" ones)
    that would be better to consolidate so that the people who haven't seen
    every movie ever made or just the ones made after 2011 could get some awareness
    Yet there are about a trillion threads started daily about:

    Firing Rex
    Geno's bad play
    Drafting Bridgewater with our eventual first pick overall
    How bad Rex is
    Rex lost the team
    The defense is overrated
    The Patriots are all Galaxy
    Brady is gay
    Xxxxxxxxxx, *****es

    No one is even arguing in here. Movies and jokes. What's the big deal?

    Communism sucks.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,841
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Yet there are about a trillion threads started daily about:

    Firing Rex
    Geno's bad play
    Drafting Bridgewater with our eventual first pick overall
    How bad Rex is
    Rex lost the team
    The defense is overrated
    The Patriots are all Galaxy
    Brady is gay
    Xxxxxxxxxx, *****es

    No one is even arguing in here. Movies and jokes. What's the big deal?

    Communism sucks.
    Full disclosure... We are arguing about dumping this thread... But your other points are sound.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Full disclosure... We are arguing about dumping this thread... But your other points are sound.
    Nothing until then.

    Separate the forest from the trees. We don't have to cause pointless debates for the sake of our egos.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,841
    P.S. The men to the left and the right are the ghost of Leon Hess and how I picture Paulie


    goodfellas_tommy07.jpg

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You don't get out much, do you?

    It's not both?
    I'm retired.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,238
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It's "particle" vs "wave" with Jungleman.

    What's In Your Observatory?
    Let Jungle Shift tell us which more appropriate, He's a particle guy of the first order. I'm a wave man myself being a EE.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    We've had a jillion threads already started about movies (not just "good" ones)
    that would be better to consolidate so that the people who haven't seen
    every movie ever made or just the ones made after 2011 could get some awareness
    I agree.

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Garbage Pail Kids
    Santa Claus Conquers The Martians
    Day The Clown Cried
    Not Even Your Mother, Charlie Brown

    PS: Can a person with mod powers just find one of the old threads like this and merge it
    with this one. It's dumb to keep starting over, frankly, when so many good films
    have been mentioned time and again and its better to have a single running list.
    If you think our search abilities are more finely honed on account of our priestly status, you are sadly mistaken. We just get to wear the flowing robes, the crown jewels and funny hats. In reality, we don't know sh!t from shinola. And we don't trust whitey.

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    If you think our search abilities are more finely honed on account of our priestly status, you are sadly mistaken. We just get to wear the flowing robes, the crown jewels and funny hats. In reality, we don't know sh!t from shinola. And we don't trust whitey.
    The Lord loves a workin man.

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Let Jungle Shift tell us which more appropriate, He's a particle guy of the first order. I'm a wave man myself being a EE.
    Probably a phallus and hertz joke in there somewhere.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,841
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Nothing until then.

    Separate the forest from the trees. We don't have to cause pointless debates for the sake of our egos.
    The urge to be thread police is strong with some folks. It is philosophically related to the urge to ban books, that notion good political ideas can only originate from one part of the political spectrum and the overpowering urge to lecture anyone that will listen about all of the above.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    The Dark Backwards.
    No joke about this?

    Hampur is slipping.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Garbage Pail Kids
    Santa Claus Conquers The Martians
    Day The Clown Cried
    Not Even Your Mother, Charlie Brown

    PS: Can a person with mod powers just find one of the old threads like this and merge it
    with this one. It's dumb to keep starting over, frankly, when so many good films
    have been mentioned time and again and its better to have a single running list.

    Use the search function and necro it

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,544
    IP Man was badass

    Some of the best fight sequences I've seen in years.

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    IP Man was badass

    Some of the best fight sequences I've seen in years.
    Thank you UT. Hitman thinks they look fake.

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,198
    Anal Junkies 4 - the return of Jets Thingy

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,544
    Chopper

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RysM6z2...%3DRysM6z256j8


    Extremely underrated

    Everyone I have shown this to loved it.

    Eric Bana goes hard as f*ck in this. Based on a true story.

  20. #40
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    .

    Eric Bana goes hard as f*ck in this.










    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us