Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colon on Geno: "I love him"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Colon on Geno: "I love him"

@KMart_LIWillie Colon on Geno: I love everything about him. He comes to work every day...The stage isn't too big for him. #jets

Really like the confidence the fellas have in Geno. Excluding the Sanchez fangirls, I think just about everyone of us shares the same feeling.

Geno works hard, credits everyone else, shoulders the blame, isn't boastful, and makes plays. In return, it looks like he's earning the faith and trust of the locker room.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loves him?

Somewhere Kerry Rhodes is smiling.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I like this Colon guy. He's been here less than a year and he's one of the more enthusiastic guys around. Supporting his QB, getting his nose in the thick of a scrum....Hopefully he stays healthy and keeps doing what he's doing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez fan girls lol you will be the first one trying to push Geno under the bus if he doesn't play up to your expectations.I don't consider myself a "fan girl" but i am not a knee jerk, irrational douche either...i never screamed about loving him in 2009 and i never scream about hating him in 2013. I do find it funny how any time you say anything rational about Sanchez you get "labeled".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I like this Colon guy. He's been here less than a year and he's one of the more enthusiastic guys around. Supporting his QB, getting his nose in the thick of a scrum....Hopefully he stays healthy and keeps doing what he's doing.
    i was just talking to a steeler fan coworker about him...what a great signing. love guards who just walk around looking to punch someone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I expect and ask for nothing but competence. Sanchez failed to deliver that.

Stay salty, fangirl.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geno won over the team by standing in the pocket and delivering the ball despite knowing he was going to take a shot in the chops.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    Sanchez fan girls lol you will be the first one trying to push Geno under the bus if he doesn't play up to your expectations.I don't consider myself a "fan girl" but i am not a knee jerk, irrational douche either...i never screamed about loving him in 2009 and i never scream about hating him in 2013. I do find it funny how any time you say anything rational about Sanchez you get "labeled".
    +1

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

Stay salty, fangirl.
    like i said, you will be the first one to ***** and moan in 2 weeks if Geno has 2 bad weeks in a row...fans like you are a dime a dozen...you'll be a "casual fan" by 30.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Stay salty, fangirl.
    Sanchez Fan-Girl gonna have 16 week period around here. May never end TBH

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was just talking to a steeler fan coworker about him...what a great signing. love guards who just walk around looking to punch someone.
    the run blocking got a serious upgrade with colon, ducasse and bohannon. the physicality is back. mario williams and darius were banged up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    sounds about right, great minds and all...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    the run blocking got a serious upgrade with colon, ducasse and bohannon. the physicality is back. mario williams and darius were banged up.
    i am very impressed with the signings that Idzik was able to make while being hampered by the contracts already on the team. almost every guy who has been brought in has contributes to the success of the team. Here is hoping that Goodson can come in and break a few runs for us...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep pumping up the hype, I've seen this around here before.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    like i said, you will be the first one to ***** and moan in 2 weeks if Geno has 2 bad weeks in a row...fans like you are a dime a dozen...you'll be a "casual fan" by 30.
    You mean like how I supported Sanchez even during last year until he finally proved he wasn't competent? Ah, good stuff. Keep being wrong, sweetheart. Haha.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if can cut back on the INTs, everyone will love him to death.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It really means nothing. You could find the same articles about Sanchez this time 5 years ago.

This is what we know. Geno was terrible in his 1st 2 games and played pretty good in his 3rd game. Lets hope we keep seeing improvement week after week.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    It sure won't. They'll forever hope to get once more chance to watch Sanchez run into a man's ass and fumble the ball.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    It really means nothing. You could find the same articles about Sanchez this time 5 years ago.

This is what we know. Geno was terrible in his 1st 2 games and played pretty good in his 3rd game. Lets hope we keep seeing improvement week after week.
    +10000000

glad to see someone around here has a brain

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean like how I supported Sanchez even during last year until he finally proved he wasn't competent? Ah, good stuff. Keep being wrong, sweetheart. Haha.
    you are text book my man...