Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Wilson.

Kyle Wilson.

Because the rookie could be any worse. Cut this jerkoff already.

Jets Insider VIP
    So much rage right now

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Because the rookie could be any worse. Cut this jerkoff already.
    Him and Rex should take a hike. This guy sucks.

Unbelievable

HE SUCKS!

And yet he has that dumb ass ****ing smile on his face as if he's ****ing Deion Sanders.

Time for Rex to grow some and put this team on notice. Release him.

Like him or hate him this was the most retarded series I've seen from a player in a long time

And why aren't we discussing Vlad Ducasse with the same disdain? Is it because the fans know that Wilson is smart and should know better and Ducasse is just DUMB and therefore we do not have a right to discuss it?

All League
    put him in the fcking closet

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Just leave in buffalo!He is killing us!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    I saw only 1 penalty, the first one.
    The last one was a BS call, and i didnt even see the second one, it was in the middle of the pile.

Im not so much defending him, but there should be a separation between Wilson being an idiot, and the refs being some real biotches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    And why aren't we discussing Vlad Ducasse with the same disdain? Is it because the fans know that Wilson is smart and should know better and Ducasse is just DUMB and therefore we do not have a right to discuss it?
    Feel free to make a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Feel free to make a thread.
    haha

Jets Insider VIP
    Milliner's not even on the field

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Ducasse had a good game last week so he's earned a bit of grace, Wilson has had a good game... never.

Dont get the hate for him at all. Wilson is a good CB people just want him to be Revis or something. Has he been great no but not really a bust either.

Jets Insider VIP
    I like that kid Walls. Seems to always be around the ball when he's in there.

Hall Of Fame
    In fairness to Wilson he has located the ball a couple of times today. I guess we can call this improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Dont get the hate for him at all. Wilson is a good CB people just want him to be Revis or something. Has he been great no but not really a bust either.
    Good? He is a 1st round pick, he should be better than average. Which he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I saw only 1 penalty, the first one.
    The last one was a BS call, and i didnt even see the second one, it was in the middle of the pile.

Im not so much defending him, but there should be a separation between Wilson being an idiot, and the refs being some real biotches.
    Exactly

Fans will rage and get pissed off but the truth is, Johnson flopped into 3 penalties that series and the refs were absolutely awful. How do the Jets not get the ball on Manuel's fumble?

It was sloppy, young defense, penalties aren't good but the refs took it further and Johnson goated the refs to call them penalties!