Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Outside evaluations of Geno Smith

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    holy ****, you're dense.
    You overreacted about a completely benign omission of a link and tried to call him out in public and make the guy look stupid. That didn't work so now you are attacking me? Get a f*cking life.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Richard Simmons looks like Paul Bunyon compared to this thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    I love when mainejet argues law.
    It's only a crime if the victim thinks it's a crime. OMFG!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Please show where i overreacted or where I tried to make the guy look stupid. I simply stated he should provide a source to his copy and paste job, and that the evaluations he's copying and pasting are Jets fans on a blog.. something he admitted himself that he did not realize. (ie Mike Nolan).

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by lamont_jordan_rules; 09-27-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Why don't YOU go ask the people at turnonthejets.com if they are going to get the police and have CraigFL ARRESTED and prosecuted for copyright infringement?!

I BET WE KNOW THE ANSWER

And that's the point that you and the rest of these dingbats just do not seem to get. It's ONLY copyright infringement if the owner of such property decides it is a problem with that specific person. They see it a million times a day. Do you really think they prosecute everyone that does not post a link to their information?
    You really are digging a bigger hole for yourself. Let us know when you hit China.

Nobody's saying anyone's going to turn anyone in, or get in trouble. You can repeat the same thing over and over and it doesn't make it correct. Just admit you have no clue and are wrong and be done with it

When you post an article from the internet, the right thing to do is to post the link, so that the site, especially free ones, get additional hits. Its not enforced here but its the right thing to do. Other forums, you'd get booted for that. The OP probably didn't know that, and that's ok. That's why people are pointing it out.

Its also courtesy to the readers here to say where the article is from, to help judge the validity of the content.

Maybe the internet is only getting to Maine recently, but this is pretty much common knowledge.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You overreacted about a completely benign omission of a link and tried to call him out in public and make the guy look stupid. That didn't work so now you are attacking me? Get a f*cking life.
    Whats he, your boyfriend? You're getting very worked up about this.