Predict The Score Jets vs Titans at Tenn. game 4

Go

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    28-21 Jets over the Titans

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets 24 Titans 16

Jets bottle up CJ2K , but Locker gashes them for some big runs, however the D holds them to 3 Fg's , the lone Titan TD comes via turnover.

On offense the Jets short pass game proves to be key as , Kerley and Cumberland put up big days. The game is close late but a Locker fumble sets up the Jets for the win.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    20-14 Jets

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets 34
    Titans 14

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going Jets 24-16

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets 27 Tenn 13

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    26-23 (OT) NYJ

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Go
    I believe this is a let down game for the Jets. The Bills always over-inflate our confidence. Hell Sparano score over 40 against them last year. If Stephen Hill just played against the Bills we would have an all-pro.The fact is the titans have a much stronger secondary and I believe that the overly easy game Geno had against the Bills will result in him believing he can get away with some throws he should not make (rookie mistakes). Powell will have some tough sledding against the 4-3 and he is really our only running back.
    The defense will keep this close , I expect the line keeps CJ in check, with the exception of 1 long run. K.Britt will have a big day and at the end the Titans take this one 24-17

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    21-16 good guys

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    I believe this is a let down game for the Jets. The Bills always over-inflate our confidence. Hell Sparano score over 40 against them last year. If Stephen Hill just played against the Bills we would have an all-pro.The fact is the titans have a much stronger secondary and I believe that the overly easy game Geno had against the Bills will result in him believing he can get away with some throws he should not make (rookie mistakes). Powell will have some tough sledding against the 4-3 and he is really our only running back.
    The defense will keep this close , I expect the line keeps CJ in check, with the exception of 1 long run. K.Britt will have a big day and at the end the Titans take this one 24-17
    I disagree with a lot of what you said there, but I think Tennessee at home is tough. I think the Jets play hard but they lose, 20-17.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    17-10 Jets.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll go low again, 14-6 Jets!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    30-7 JETS

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets 24 Tenn 17

Our Defense scores the go ahead game winning TD...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    24-20 Jets

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last year the Jets lost because of butthead....err buttfumble MS, throwing four interceptions and fumbling the ball on the last Jets offensive play. We had several chances to win the game but because of you know who, it was another aggravating lost. Locker was contained as was the Titans offense, except for the CJ 90 yard TD run. Turn to this year, and it appears that we are materially better, on both sides of the ball.

Last week, Locker throws a miracle TD pass at the end of the game, a la EJ Manuel against Carolina. We all know what happened to EJ and the Bills last week......Rex will use last year's lost to Tenn. as motivation....

Jets 31 Titans 10. The JETS are back baby!
    Last edited by yayankee; 09-28-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    24-20 Jets
    Your signature needs to be updated: "The #1 goal for the 2013 season is to secure the #1 pick in the 2014 draft. The franchise qb we have been waiting for is almost here. Sit back and enjoy the ride." We go at least 8-8.......and I will enjoy the ride!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    24 to 10 Jets. Jets finally hold onto a pick, and score on defense. Locker's streak of good luck ends, and he throws a pick, and fumbles twice, being harassed all day.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yayankee View Post
    Your signature needs to be updated: "The #1 goal for the 2013 season is to secure the #1 pick in the 2014 draft. The franchise qb we have been waiting for is almost here. Sit back and enjoy the ride." We go at least 8-8.......and I will enjoy the ride!
    If we start this season 3-1, the sig will be changed to something like, "Sorry Rex. Im a dope!"